As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to film studies and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in film studies. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to film studies are being carried out. As reported in “Ethical Crises in O’Neill’s Modern Theatre: Some Dimensions” article, film study is an academic discipline that deals with various theoretical, historical, and critical approaches to films. Modern drama generally depicts a moral and spiritual wasteland and the resultant crises in the modern society. O’Neill’s modern art is a clear instance of the gravity of the impending spiritual and ethical crises.
The study explores various dimensions of ethical crises in O’Neill’s modern theatre and concludes that the predominance of ethical crises in diverse fashions is an obstacle to block rise in anti-Americanism and dissolve emerging conflict between Pakistani civil society and American desire for greater association with the civil society at micro level in Pakistan.
Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in film studies. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Mass Communication is the term used to describe the academic study of the various means by which individuals and entities relay information through mass media to large segments of the population at the same time.
Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of film studies, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Film Studies and related journals
- Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Journal of Telecommunications System & Management
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Cultural Studies Review
- PORTAL : Journal of Multidisciplinary International Studies
- Cross-Currents : East Asian History and Culture Review
· List of major Film Studies and related conferences
- Thin Films — 16th International Conference on Thin Films
- Agricultural Film 2014
- PSE 2014 — 14th International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering
- Polyethylene Films 2015
- AMS 2014 — National Conference on Advancement in Materials Science
List of major Film Studies related research centers
- Research Centre in Film and Digital Media, UK
- Communication, Cultural and Media Studies Research Centre (CCM), UK
- Chicano Studies Research Center, Los Angeles
- Centre for Cinema Studies, Canada
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 13, 2021