As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to first Aid and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in first Aid. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to first Aid are being carried out. As reported in “Title of the Study: a Retrospective Analysis of the Pattern and Severity of Injuries in Victims of Road Traffic Accidents in Karachi, Pakistan during 2010-2011” article, first aid is the provision of initial care for an illness or injury. It is usually performed by non-experts (or sometimes by an expert in case of an emergency), but trained personnel to a sick or injured person until definitive medical treatment can be accessed. In the developing world, current trends in population growth, industrialization and urbanization are putting heavy pressure on the transport network in general and on road system in particular. One such unwanted effect, apparent only through cumulative statistics is Road Traffic Accident which has become a growing and serious concern with deaths and injuries higher than the developed countries. First aid treatment at time can save many lives or reduce the complexity of the case. Emergency Medicine: Open Access is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in first Aid. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Emergency Medicine is a medical specialty meant to provide immediate medical assistance to adults and children during acute illness or injuries. Emergency Medicine: Open Access provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of first Aid, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major First aid and related journals
- Emergency Medicine: Open Access
- Journal of Anesthesia & Clinical Research
- Primary Health Care: Open Access
- Journal of Gerontology & Geriatric Research
- Journal of Nursing & Care
- Journal of Addiction Research & Therapy
- Surgery: Current Research
List of major First aid and related conferences
- 11th FIAPAC Conference — The 11th Conference of the International Federation of Professional Abortion and Contraception Associates (FIAPAC)
- EIM — 2014 Emergencies in Medicine Vascular Emergencies Conference
- 14th Annual Emergency Radiology Symposium: What You Need to Know to Get You Through the Night
- ASER — 2014 Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course in Trauma and Emergency Radiology
- Radiological Emergency Planning: Terrorism, Security, and Communication
List of major First aid related research centers
- International Journal of Mental Health Systems, UK
- Mental Health First Aid, Australia
- Genesis Safety Training Centre, India
- First Aid Training Centre, Canada
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 18, 2021