As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to follicle Stimulating Hormone and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in follicle Stimulating Hormone. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to follicle Stimulating Hormone are being carried out. As reported in “Operative Gynecology and High Risk Pregnancy” article, A pregnancy is called high-risk if a mother or a baby has an increased chance of health problems; many factors and health conditions can contribute to high risk pregnancies. Pregnancy with some existing health conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome, kidney diseases, autoimmune diseases, thyroid diseases, HIV/AIDS and obesity can be considered as high risks; also demographic factors like pregnancy at teen age, and first pregnancy after the age of 35 years, and lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol use are known as risk factors for pregnancy. Women with high risk need special attention, close monitoring, and specific management of outcomes as required.
Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders (RSSD) journal is a a peer reviewed medical journal that includes various aspects of male and female reproductive health, encompassing the basic physiology of reproductive function with a focus on wide range of disorders, diagnosis and treatment and creates a platform for the authors to contribute towards the journal. The editorial office promises to peer review the submitted manuscripts to ensure quality. RSSD is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments as original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in this field and provides online access to the researchers worldwide without any restrictions or subscriptions.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS group is pleased to invite the contributors across the globe to its premier 2nd International conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs-2014 which is slated at Las Vegas, USA, October 27-29th, 2014. STD-AIDS-2014 is glad to announce workshop on strategies for supporting people living with HIV for coping with the stigma organized by Dr. Bernardino Geraldo Alves Souto from Federal University of Sao Carlos, Sao Paulo, Brazil, which is to be organized during the scientific sessions. STD-AIDS 2014 program will highlight the new scientific knowledge and offers a platform for professionals and community members to engage in a structured dialogue on the major issues.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of follicle Stimulating Hormone and related journals
- Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders
- Journal of Ovarian Research
- Sex hormones and hypertension - Cardiovascular Research
- Hormones & desireNutrition Journal
- Hormones and Behavior - Journal
- Human Genomics and Proteomics: HGP
- Sexual motivation and hormones
- Diet and Sex Hormone
- Journal of Inflammation
List of major follicle Stimulating Hormone and related Conferences
- IMMH 2014 Conference — Integrative Medicine for Mental Health 5th Annual Conference
- IC on VNS — 3rd International Conference on Variable Neighborhood Search
- SIOP 2014 — 46th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology
- PROBASTAT 2015 — 7th International Conference on Probability and Statistics
- AICR 2014 — AICR 2014 Annual Research Conference on Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer
- ECTI2014 — European Conference on Trapped Ions
List of major follicle Stimulating hormone and related Research Centres
- Pituitary Disorders | Brain Institute
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
- Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI)
- Research at Centre for Gender Medicine
- Sexual Hormone disorders - Cleveland Clinic
- Hormones - National Library of Medicine
- Hormonal Programming Group
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 29, 2020