As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to genital systems and diseases and about 2,400 articles are being published on the current trends in genitourinary disease and treatment. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to genetic testing for diseases are being carried out. As reported in Journal of Genital System & Disorders article genitourinary system is organ systems of body comprise reproductive as well as urinary systems. The system involves various organs such as kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. The system mediates transport of urine from body which involves all these urinary systems. The system and associated organs varies in males and females. This highly sophisticated system always have so many associated disorders and infections.
The Journal of Reproductive System & Sexual Disorders is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in genetics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Gene Technology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of genetics, genetic testing, susceptibility and pre disposition thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Genetic Disease and related journals
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Genitourinary system and related journals
- La Prensa Medica
- Journal of Molecular Cloning & Genetic Recombination
- Journal of Genetic Disorders & Genetic Reports
- Journal of Immunological Techniques in Infectious Diseases
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Oncology
- Andrology & Gynecology: Current Research
- Journal of Womens Health, Issues & Care
List of major Genitourinary system and related conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Gastroenterology & Urology
- 4th World Congress on Cancer Science & Therapy
- 5th World Congress on Cancer Science & Therapy
- The 2nd world congress on Obstetrics and Gynecolog
- 3rd International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare
- 2nd International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare
- 3rd International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs & STIs
- 2nd International Conference on HIV/AIDS, STDs, & STIs
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 19, 2021