As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to geography and about 2,400 articles are being published on the current trends in geography. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to genetic testing for diseases are being carried out. As reported in Journal of Geography & Natural Disasters Open Access article Emerging Research for Fungal Genomics and Biology by Maika G Mitchell “The Earth's biodiversity helps safeguard the offset of nature on our planet. A natural surroundings which has arrived at a harmony between the amount of species present and the characteristic assets accessible inside it is known as an 'environment in balance'. Such territories, with their biodiversity to a great extent unaltered, have a much more excellent shot of surviving dangers than those with less biodiversity. This is on the grounds that the biological system has more insusceptibility to unnatural progressions.”.
Geography as a discipline can be split broadly into two main subsidiary fields: human geography and physical geography. The former largely focuses on the built environment and how humans create, view, manage, and influence space. The latter examines the natural environment, and how organisms, climate, soil, water, and landforms produce and interact. The difference between these approaches led to a third field, environmental geography, which combines the physical and the human geography, and looks at the interactions between the environment and humans.
The Journal of Geography & Natural Disasters is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in genetics. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Geography & Natural Disasters provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of genetics, genetic testing, susceptibility and pre disposition thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences. OMICS Group hosts over 400 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 300 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 30000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS Group signed an agreement with more than 500 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Environmental studies and related journals
List of major Environmental studies and related Conferences
- 4th International Workshop “Environmental Conflicts: Planning, Issues and Resolution” Bucharest, Romania
- 23rd Sustainable City 2014 Siena, Italy October 2014
- 2nd Semiotic Society of America 39th Annual Meeting Seattle, United States of America
- 21st Petroleum 2014 Koya, Iraq
- 23rd Region in the Development of Society Brno, Czech Republic November 2014
- 23rd Regional Conference on Science, Technology and Social Sciences (RCSTSS 2014) Cameron Highlands, Malaysia December 2014
- 4th Philosophy of the City II Mexico City, Mexico, June 2015
- 9th , 10th International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences Split, Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Migrations and Memories / Migração e Memória: an interdisciplinary conference in arts, humanities and social sciences Londrina, Brazil
- International Conference On the Changing World and Social Research I (ICWSR’2015 – Vienna) Vienna, Austria
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Multidisciplinary Academic Research & Global Innovation ” (MARGI- 2015)” Beijing, China
- Jakarta International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Jakarta, Indonesia
- International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Bali, Indonesia
- Second WINIR Conference: Institutions, Development & Globalization Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Singapore International Conference on Engineering & Technology, Computer, Basic & Applied Sciences (ECBA - 2015) Singapore, Singapore
- Architecture and Resilience on a Human Scale Sheffield, United Kingdom
- 5-th International Conference Nanomaterials: Applications & Properties’ 2015 Lviv, Ukraine
- Call for Papers: 2015 Conference on Illinois History Springfield, United States of America
- International Interdisciplinary Doctoral Conference Bucharest, Romania
- 5th International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences, September 25-26, ROME-ITALY Rome, Italy
- The 3rd International Conferences on Geological,Geographical, Aerospaces and Earth Sciences 2015 (The 3rd AeroEarth 2015) Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Multidisciplinary Trends in Academic Research” (MTAR- 2015) Bangkok, Thailand
- Recording Nature in the Early Atlantic World, 1750-1830 Tampa Bay, United States of America
- 2015 Spaces and Flows Conference: Decline Belt Cities and Places: Prospects, Problems, Possibilities - A Common Ground Conference Chicago, United States of America
- Risk in Travel and Tourism: geographies, behaviours and strategies Lisboa, Portugal
- 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “Innovative Trends in Multidisciplinary Academic Research – ITMAR-2015” Istanbul, Turkey
- 2nd GeoAdvances Conference Kuala Lumpur, Turkey
- Challenging Collectivities Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- International Conference – Environment at a CrossrOads: SMART approaches for a sustainable future Bucharest, Romania
- 2nd International Conference on “EMERGING TRENDS IN ACADEMIC RESEARCH” (ETAR – 2015) Bali, IndonesiaMINOR CULTURE Melbourne, Australia
- 3rd International Conference on “Innovation Challenges In Multidisciplinary Research & Practice ” (ICMRP-2015) Singapore, Singapore
- The 4th International Geography Symposium Antalya, Turkey
- Self, Selves and Sexualities 2016 Dublin, Ireland
List of major Environmental studies and related Research Centres
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 27, 2022