As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Health policy and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Health policy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Health policy are being carried out. As reported in “Addressing Emergency Department Overcrowding Through a Systems Approach Using Big Data Research” article, The emergency department (ED) is the canary in the coalmine for the healthcare system. The issues that EDs are facing are having adverse effects, and their causes can be better understood by viewing the ED as part of the entire health and social system. Policy decisions can be supported by sharing data across various health service areas, ministries and census data. Big Data research can support the integration and correlation of variables in large volumes of diverse datasets. Furthermore, the science of Visual Analytics can provide interactive visualization of the data to support evidence-based healthcare policy.
The Journal of Health & Medical Informatics is an Open Access Publisher that aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the field dealing with cognitive information processing and decision making for the analysis of medical knowledge in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide. This Scientific journal is using Editorial Manager System for quality in review process. Editorial Manager System is an online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members or outside experts; at least two independent reviewers approval followed by editor’s approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript. Authors may submit manuscripts and track their progress through the system, hopefully to publication. Reviewers can download manuscripts and submit their opinions to the editor. Editors can manage the whole submission/review/revise/publish process in this peer reviewed journal.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Health policy and related journals
- Journal of Health & Medical Informatics
- Journal of Health Services Research & Policy
- Health Policy and Planning: Oxford Journals
- Journal of Public Health Policy
- Healthcare Policy journal
- International Journal of Health Policy and Management
- Journal of Risk Management and Healthcare Policy
- NRHA - The Journal of Rural Health
- International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health
- Yale Journal of Health Policy
List of major Health policy and related Conferences
- WHS 2014 — World Health Summit 2014
- WSC 2014 — 9th World Stroke Congress
- SISC Conference 2014 — Italian Society for Climate Sciences Second Annual Conference "Climate Change: Scenarios, Impacts and Policy"
- HealthTech '14 — 2014 USENIX Summit on Health Information Technologies
- WCLC 2015 — 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- pph2014 — Psychiatry and Physical Health 2014
- Ubi-HealthTech — 2015 2nd International Symposium on Future Information and Communication Technologies for Ubiquitous HealthCare
List of major health policy and related research centres
- UCLA Center for Health Policy Research
- Center for Healthcare Policy and Research
- The Urban Institute Health and Health Care
- Center for Health Policy and Research
- WHO Health Policy Research Center (HPRC)
- Centre for Public Policy & Health
- Center for Health Policy & Health Services Research
- National Primary Care Research and Development Centre
- Centre for Primary Care - Institute of Population Health
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 24, 2022