As per available reports about 40 journals, 32 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Hemorrhoid Medicine and about 166282 articles are being published on the current trends in Hemorrhoid Medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to industry management are being carried out. Hemorrhoids are enlarged veins in the anus or lower rectum. They often go unnoticed and usually clear up after a few days, but can cause long-lasting discomfort, bleeding and be excruciatingly painful. Hemorrhoids, also called piles.
The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Hemorrhoid medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Hemorrhoid Medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences which organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Omics & Management and Pharmaceutical/Chemistry and it is a perfect platform for global networking. Intestinal and Colorectal Diseases Conference, during October 13-15, 2016 Manchester, UK.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Hemorrhoid Medicine related journals
- Journal of Blood Disorders & Transfusion
- Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research
- Hemorrhoids - New England Journal of Medicine
- GmTc: Medical Journal (Hemorrhoids)
- Journal of Hematology & Thromboembolic Diseases
- Case Reports in Hematology
- Journal of heamotology & Oncology
- Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology
- British Journal of Haematology
- Current Opinion in Hematology
- European Journal of Haematology
List of major Hemorrhoid Medicine related conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Prostate Cancer and Treatment
- Conferences and Meetings on Surgery
- 16th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)
List of major Hemorrhoid Medicine related research centres
- Mayo Clinic
- Hematology/Oncology Research
- The Lea's Foundation Center for Hematologic Disorders
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 10, 2021