As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Homeopathic Medicine and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in holistic health. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to homeopathic medicine are being carried out. As present in literature Homoeopathic Medicine is based on the principle that you can treat ‘like with like’, that is, a substance which causes symptoms when taken in large doses, can be used in small amounts to treat those same symptoms. For example, drinking too much coffee can cause sleeplessness and agitation, so according to this principle, when made into a homeopathic medicine, it could be used to treat people with these symptoms.
The Homeopathy & Ayurvedic Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in homeopathic medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Homeopathy & Ayurvedic Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of homeopathic medicine and related field, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The conference related to homeopathic medicine is Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine. Traditional Medicine-2014 designed with the theme Traditional Medicine: Promotion & Development has been successful in terms of gathering renowned speakers, scientists from research institutes, expertise from academia who has shared knowledge with eminent people from other medicinal practice and guided budding and innovative researchers how to get traditional medicinal practices into main stream market and make them a choice instead of an option by improving the research methodology.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major homeopathic medicine and related journals
- Journal of Homeopathy & Ayurvedic Medicine
- Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
- Alternative & Integrative Medicine
- Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy
- American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine
- British Homoeopathic Journal
List of major homeopathic medicine and related Conferences
- Traditional & Alternative Medicine
- 2nd International Conference on Nursing & Healthcare
- APTEKA 2014
- AstanaZdorovie 2014
- MEDEXPO Africa Kenya 2014
- Astana Zdorovie 2014
- 18th MEDEXPO Africa 2014 - The Medical & Healthcare Exhibition
- 10th International Health Asia Exhibition & Conferences 2014
List of major Homeopathic Medicine and related Research Centres
- Health Research Institute: PwC
- Center for Healthcare Policy and Research
- GlobalData Healthcare
- Central Council for Research in Homeopathy
- Homeopathy Research Institute
- Central Research Institute for Homoeopathy
- Indian Homoeopathy Research Centre
- International Council For Homeopathy
- Classical Homoeopathic Research Centre
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12thAug 2014