As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Hormone Replacement Therapy and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Hormone Replacement Therapy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Hormone Replacement Therapy are being carried out. As reported in Medlineplus Menopause is the time in a woman's life when her period stops. It is a normal part of aging. In the years before and during menopause, the levels of female hormones can go up and down. This can cause symptoms such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Some women take hormone replacement therapy (HRT), also called menopausal hormone therapy, to relieve these symptoms. Hormone replacement therapy may also protect against osteoporosis.
The Journal, Women's Health Care is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Hormone Replacement Therapy. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal, Women's Health Care provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Hormone Replacement Therapy and related fields, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The conference related to Hormone Replacement Therapy is Conference and Exhibition on Women's Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics. The theme of Best Practice & Research in Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology. Gynecology-2014 will see an increased emphasis on research methodologies, recent discoveries in gynecology and women’s health care. We aim to bring together all individuals from the field to discuss current issues and share ideas on the same. Gynecology & Obstetrics has been designed in an interdisciplinary manner with a multitude of tracks to choose from every segment.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Hormone Replacement Therapy and related journals
- Journal of Women's Health Care
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Journal of Women's Health
- Women's Health Issues
- BMC Women's Health
- Womens Health Journal
- International Journal of Women's Health
- International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics
- American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
List of major Hormone Replacement Therapy and related Conferences
- Women's Health, Gynecology & Obstetrics
- 20th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility (COGI) 2014
- 24th ISUOG World Congress 2014 - International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 44th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society (ICS 2014)
- 37th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS 2014)
- Pan Medical Conference (Women`s Health) 2014
- Reproductive Health 2014
List of major Hormone Replacement Therapy and related Research Centres
- The Penn Ovarian Cancer Research Center
- Penn Ovarian Cancer Research Center Immunotherapy Program
- Gynecologic Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Amrita Institute of Medical Science
- Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics, Johns Hopkins
- Gynecologic Cancer Center of Excellence
- Carolinas HealthCare Foundation
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 26, 2020