As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Hospital infections and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Hospital infections. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Case Control Study for Hospital Infections Caused by Gram-Negative Bacilli in Emergency Intensive Care Unit. article, Almost all hospitals face the problem of the hospital infections. To find out the risk factors and preventive methods of hospital infections in Emergency Intensive Care Unit (EICU), it has became the important method to understand the incidence and affecting factor of hospital infections and provide the basis for the preventing. Many investigations were conducted at home and abroad, but the domestic method described to study before accurately could not measure the strength of contraction between the factors with the hospital infections.
The Journal of Tropical Medicine & Surgery is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 50 journals in Hospital infections. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Tropical Medicine & Surgery provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Hospital infections and Tropical Medicine & Surgery , thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences Journal of Immunological Techniques in Infectious Diseases is organizing & supporting 4th International Conference on Vaccines & Vaccination which is going to be held during September 24-26, 2014 at Valencia, Spain with the theme of Recent Innovations and Benchmark Practices in Vaccines & Vaccination.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major proteomics and related journals
- Hospital-acquired infections
- How Hospitals Can Reduce Infections - WSJ
- Journal of Hospital Infection - Elsevier
- Infectious Disease Journals
- Hospital-Acquired Infections - Medscape Reference
- Journal of Hospital Infection
List of major proteomics and related Conferences
- 3rd International Congress on Bacteriology & Infectious diseases
- The lancent Healthcare- associated infections
- Clinical Skills for Acute Medicine
- Healthcare World Asia 2014
- Matilda International Hospital International Lecture – Series 1 Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- APCCMI 2014 — 15th Asia-Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (15th APCCMI)
- Keystone Symposia: Viral Immunity
- HIV Glasgow 2014 — HIV Drug Therapy Glasgow
- Foot and Ankle Symposium — Second Annual Foot and Ankle Symposium
- 7th Medication Safety Conference 2014
- ALEH 2014 — Latin American Association for the Study of Liver 23rd Congress
List of major proteomics and related Research Centres
- Center for disease control and prevention
- Healthcare-associated infections (HAI)
- Un iversity of ROCHESTER medical center
- Agency for healthcare Research and quality
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 21, 2021