As per available reports about 1000 journals,250 Conferences, 35 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Humanities and about 4524 articles are being published on the current trends in Humanities. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Humanities are being carried out. The humanities are academic disciplines that study human culture. The humanities use methods that are primarily critical, or speculative, and have a significant historical element—as distinguished from the mainly empirical approaches of the natural sciences.
The humanities include ancient and modern languages, literature, philosophy, religion, and visual and performing arts such as music and theatre. Areas that are sometimes regarded as social sciences and sometimes as humanities include history, anthropology, area studies, communication studies, cultural studies, law and linguistics.
Journal of Sleep Disorders & Therapy an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Humanities A sleep disorder or somnipathy, is a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of a person or animal. The goal of the journal is to provide an Open Access platform for researchers to share their expert knowledge in basic, clinical and applied studies related to sleep disorders.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Humanities and related journals
- Journal for Communication and Culture
- Scholars Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social SciencesGlobal
- Online Journal Archive: Arts & Humanities
- International Journal of Humanities and Social Science
- Journal of Arts and Humanities
- Humanities & Social Science Scholarly Journal
- Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities
- International Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies
List of major Humanities and related Conferences
- SPLASH '14 — Conference on Systems, Programming, and Applications: Software for Humanity
- 4th International Nuclear Chemistry Congress 2014
- Humanities Call For Papers for Conferences, Workshops
- Hawaii International Conference on Arts & Humanities
- A Conference Related to Digital Humanities Projects
- Conference on arts & Humanities
List of major Humanities and related Research Centres
- Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations (ADHO)
- American Association for History and Computing (AAHC)
- Annenberg School Center for the Digital Future
- Association for Computers and the Humanities
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 30, 2020