As per available reports about 456 journals, 150 Conferences, 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Hydrogen Bond and about 5876 articles are being published on the current trends in Hydrogen Bond .In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Hydrogen Bond are being carried out A hydrogen bond is the electromagnetic attractive interaction between polar molecules, in which hydrogen (H) is bound to a highly electronegative atom, such as nitrogen (N), oxygen (O) or fluorine (F). The name hydrogen bond is something of a misnomer, as it is not a true bond but a particularly strong dipole-dipole attraction, and should not be confused with a covalent bond.
Advances in modern chemistry & applications academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Hydrogen Bond. Modern Chemistry and Applications is an Open Access Journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Hydrogen Bond and related journals
- Journal of Materials Chemistry B
- The journal of organic chemistry
- Journal of medicinal Chemistry
- The journal of Physical Chemistry
- Journal of Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenomena
- Canadian Journal of Chemistry
List of major Hydrogen Bond and related Conferences
- 3rd international Hydrogen School on 'Neutron Scattering Applications to Hydrogen Storage Materials'
- GME'2015 — Graph Modelling in Engineering
- The Role of Hydrogen in the Evolution of Galaxies
- Joint ICTP-IAEA Conference on Models and Data for Plasma-Material Interaction in Fusion Devices
- Nuclear Physics in Astrophysics VII: 28th EPS Nuclear Physics Divisional Conference
- IREC — 2015 Sixth International Renewable Energy Congress
- CORROSION 2014 — International Scientific Conference CORROSION 2014
- ICRERA — 2014 International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Application
List of major Hydrogen Bond and related Research Centres
- National science foundation
- Nucleic acids research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021