As per available reports about 200 journals, 162 Conferences, 25 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to cardiology and about 15322 articles are being published on the current trends in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy are being carried out. As reported in Clinical Implication of Genetic Testing for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy article, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is caused by a dominant mutation of the sarcomere protein gene in approximately 60% of cases. The root word “cardiomyopathy” refers to diseases of the heart muscle. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be treated by using medications.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of cardiology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International- a pioneer in organizing international conferences in USA, Europe, Asia and other countries. This will reflect the scope in current research and development in science, healthcare and technology. 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology is being held during April 27-29, 2015 at Philadelphia, USA. Cardiology International conference is designed to provide diverse and current education that will keep medical professionals abreast of the issues affecting the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and related journals
List of major Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and related conferences
- 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- 2014 Cardiometabolic Health Congress (CMHC) CME
- 15th Annual Intensive Review of Cardiology
- XIV National Congress of Cardiology
- Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease: The Cornerstone of Cardiac Imaging
- The 11th Meeting of Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases Working Group of The European Society of Cardiology
- Emirates Cardiac Society Congress
- Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress 2015
- ICI Meeting 2014 — The International Conference for Innovations in Cardiovascular Systems and High-Tech Life Science Industry
- CARDIOTECHNIX — 2nd International Congress on Cardiovascular Technologies
List of major Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy related research centers
- Cardiovascular Clinical Research Center
- UW Cardiovascular Research Center
- Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute
- Yale Cardiovascular Research Center (YCVRC)
- Independence Blue Cross Cardiovascular Research Center (CVRC)
- Molecular Cardiology and Cardiovascular Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 23, 2022