As per available reports about 200journals, 126 Conferences, 18 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to imaging and about 802561 articles are being published on the current trends in imaging. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. As reported in Image processing techniques for image analysis article, Image analysis is the process of extracting meaningful information from images. Image analysis can include such tasks as finding shapes, detecting edges, counting objects, or measuring properties of an object.
The International Journal of Clinical & Medical Imaging is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in imaging. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The International Journal of Clinical & Medical Imaging provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of imaging, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International- a pioneer in organizing international conferences in USA, Europe, Asia and other countries. This will reflect the scope in current research and development in science, healthcare and technology. 3rd International conference on Radiology & Imaging which is going to be held during Aug 31-Sep 1, 2015 in Toronto, Canada. Radiology-2015 is a trending event which brings together efficient international academic scientists, young researchers, and students making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, gain and evaluate emerging technologies in Radiology across the globe.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Imaging and related journals
- International Journal of Clinical & Medical Imaging
- Medical Image Analysis
- Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis
- SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences
- Image Analysis & Stereology
- Academic Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging
List of major Imaging and related conferences
- 3rd International conference on Radiology & Imaging
- World Molecular Imaging Congress
- ICCVIA — International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Analysis applications
- ICWAPR — 2014 International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition
- BIOSIGNALS 2015 — 8th International Conference on Bio-inspired Systems and Signal Processing
- BIOIMAGING 2015 — 2nd International Conference on Bioimaging
- Update in Musculoskeletal Imaging Meeting
- 7th Imaging in Drug Discovery Conference
- 2nd International Conference on Radiology and Imaging
- Satellite conference of ICM 2014 — Imaging, Multi-scale and high contrast PDEs
List of major Image Analysis and related research centers
- Imaging Research Center
- UC Davis Imaging Research Center
- Biomedical Imaging Research Institute
- Advanced Imaging Research Center
- Medical Imaging Research Center
- Imaging Research Center in Sacramento
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 08, 2022