As per available reports about 158 journals, 245 Conferences, 27 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Immunity and about 360242 articles are being published on the current trends in Immunity. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to industry management are being carried out. As reported in “Oral Vaccine Antigen Induced Immune Response Signalling Pathways: Current and Future Perspectives” Immunity is a state of protection mechanism against various kinds of infectious diseases. The "root word" immunity refers to immunity is the state of having sufficient biological defences to avoid infection, disease, or other unwanted biological invasion. Immunity may be either innate immunity i.e. present from the time of birth or adaptive immunity, which is gained when a disease occurs.
The Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Immunity. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Clinical & Cellular Immunology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Immunity, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences which organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Omics & Management and Pharmaceutical/Chemistry and it is a perfect platform for global networking. 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Clinical & Cellular Immunology (Immunology Summit-2014) during September 29th - October 01st, 2014 at Baltimore, USA. The annual Immunology Summit mainly aims to create a unique platform to bring experts and researchers in Immunology, Allergy and Vaccines and Rheumatology around the world, where they discuss the current research, achievements and advancements in the field.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major immunity and related journals
List of major immunity and related conferences
- International Conference on Clinical & Cellular Immunology, September 28-30, 2015, USA.
- 6th International Conference on Biomarkers & Clinical Research, 31 August - 2 September, 2015, Canada.
- 10th International Congress on Autoimmunity, April 06-10, 2016, Germany.
- Latin American Congress on Autoimmunity, July 03-05, 2015, Brazil.
- Systems Immunology: From Molecular Networks to Human Biology, January 10—14, 2016, USA.
- Stromal Cells in Immunity, February 7—11, 2016, USA.
- Immunometabolism in Immune Function and Inflammatory Disease, February 21—25, 2016, Canada.
- T Follicular Helper Cells and Germinal Centers, February 26—March 1, 2016, USA.
- Cytokine JAK-STAT Signaling in Immunity and Disease, January 10—14, 2016, USA.
List of major immunity related research centers
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 14, 2021