As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to impaired glucose tolerance and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in impaired glucose tolerance. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to industry management are being carried out. As reported in Impaired Fasting Glucose and Impaired Glucose Tolerance Implications for care Impaired glucose tolerance is defined by an elevated 2-h plasma glucose concentration (≥140 and <200 mg/dl) after a 75-g glucose load on the oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) in the presence of an FPG concentration <126 mg/dl. Impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) is a pre-diabetic state of hyperglycemia that is associated with insulin resistance and increased risk of cardiovascular pathology.
Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in impaired glucose tolerance. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of impaired glucose tolerance, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences which organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Omics & Management and Pharmaceutical/Chemistry and it is a perfect platform for global networking. Omics group is introducing an International Conference on Targeting Diabetes with Novel Therapeutics from September 14 - 16, 2015 at Las Vegas USA. The major focus of congress will be target and therapeutics.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Impaired Glucose Tolerance and related journals
- Journal of Diabetes & Metabolism
- Diabetes & Metabolism Journal
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy
- International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries
- Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders
- Journal of Diabetes Investigation
- Journal of Diabetes Research
- World Journal of Diabetes
- Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews
- Pediatric diabetes
List of major Impaired Glucose Tolerance and related conferences
- International Conference on Targeting Diabetes with Novel Therapeutics from September 14 - 16, 2015 at Las Vegas USA
- ATTD 2015 — The 8th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes
- MEDS West — Metabolic Endocrine Disease Summit West
- 5th World Congress on Diabetes & Metabolism
- Keystone Symposia: Diabetes and Metabolic Dysfunction
- FIXED 2015 — The 6th International Conference on Fixed Combination in the Treatment of Hypertension, Dyslipidemia and Diabetes Mellitus
- 10th Annual Conference Diabetes: Gut and Liver
- PACD19 — The 19th Pan Arab Conference on Diabetes
- MEDS East — Metabolic Endocrine Disease Summit East
- ASPED — Arab Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes Conference
- AACE — Second Annual Clinical Congress and Gulf Chapter Annual Meeting
List of major Impaired glucose tolerance research centers
- Madras Diabetes Research Foundation
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- The Penn Diabetes Research centre
- Michigan Diabetes Research Center
- Diabetes Research Center: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 20, 2021