As per available reports about 46 journals, 14 Conferences are presently dedicated exclusively to Induction Motor and about 5462 articles are being published on the current trends in Induction Motor. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to industry management are being carried out. As reported in Induction Motor | Working Principle | Types of Induction Motor one of the most common electrical motor used in most applications which is known as induction motor. AC induction motors are the most common motors used in industrial motion control systems, as well as in main powered home appliances.
The Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Induction Motor. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Induction Motor, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences which organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Omics & Management and Pharmaceutical/Chemistry and it is a perfect platform for global networking. Global Summit on Electronic and Electrical Engineering, during November 2-4, 2015 at Valencia, Spain. Electrical Engineering-2015 will focus on the Design, Development and applications. The summit will offer a distinctive opportunity for engineers, consultants, and professionals all over the world to gather, discuss, and implement the innovative technologies for making human life better and easier.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Induction Motor Engineering and related journals
- The Journal of Electrical & Electronic Systems
- Journal of physics: Conference series
- European Scientific Journal
- The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- International journal of computer applications
- International Journal of Control
List of major Induction Motor and related conferences
- Global Summit on Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Technical and Economical Considerations on Super High-Efficiency Three-Phase Motors
- 2014 IEEE Petroleum and Chemical Industry Technical Conference (PCIC 2014)
- IRSEC'14 — 2nd International Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference
- RFIT — 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Radio-Frequency Integration Technology
List of major Induction Motor research centers
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
- Research Institute of Electronic Communication
- Centre for Applied Research in Electronics
- Institute of Radio Physics and Electronics
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 22, 2020