As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Infective Endocarditis and about 326282 articles are being published on the current trends in Infective Endocarditis. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Infective Endocarditis are being carried out. As reported in Aortic Valve Endocarditis by a Rare Organism: Abiotrophia defective article, biotrophia defectiva or nutritionally variant Streptococcus (NVS) is rare but important cause of infective endocarditis. We present a case of a 40 year old man with history of aortic valve replacement 14 years ago admitted for fever and chills. Blood culture grew A. defectiva in 4 out of 4 bottles. Patient became a febrile within few days after staring Ceftriaxone but subsequently had renal infarct due to septic embolization. Echocardiogram showed vegetations on aortic valve but no significant aortic regurgitation. After an 8 weeks course of Penicillin and Gentamicin was completed the patient had severe aortic regurgitation.
The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Infective Endocarditis .Cardiology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various heart and blood vessel disorders. The "Journal of Clinical & Experimental Cardiology", is a scholarly journal which explicates the comprehensive coverage of modern practice in cardiovascular therapy in order to resolve current problems in the clinical cardiology and to extend the major technological advancements that took place in treating these cases. The journal covers a wide range of subjects within its discipline to create a platform for the authors to make their contribution and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
- · Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- · Journal of Medical Case Reports
- · Infectious Mononucleosis - New England Journal of Medicine
- · Cases Journal
- · American Journal of Epidemiology
- · Industrial Engineering & Management
- · American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- List of major Infectious Mononucleosis and related Conferences
- · Keystone Symposia: Host Response in Tuberculosis
- · Microbiology & Infectious Diseases Congress
- · ESPID 2015 — 33rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- · Keystone Symposia: Granulomas in Infectious and Non-Infectious Diseases
- · MEMBS 2014 — Middle East Molecular Biology Congress 2014 – Dubai
- · Keystone Symposia: Immunity to Veterinary Pathogens – Informing Vaccine Development
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 31, 2021