As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Inflammatory Response and about 326282 articles are being published on the current trends in Inflammatory Response. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Inflammatory Response are being carried out. As reported in Possible Contribution of Microglial Glutamate Receptors to Inflammatory Response upon Neurodegenerative Diseases article, The involvement of microglia in neurotransmission has been already proposed since many years ago. For example, NMDAmediated synaptic response was potentiated by microglia and it was through the activation of the glycine site by secreting soluble factors released from primary cultured microglia . It is now well known that microglia release substances that can affect neurons. These factors include several types of cytokines and chemokines, trophic factors like BDNF, the gaseous transmitter.
The Journal of Neurological Disorders is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Inflammatory Response. Neurological Disorders is a medical specialty deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of diseases involving central, peripheral and autonomous nervous system. Journal of Neurological Disorders focuses on the topics include movement disorders, neurodegeneration, neuroimmunological disorders, cerebrovascular attack/ stroke, alzheimers & parkinsons, epilepsy, mood disorders, multiple sclerosis, glioblastoma, and neurosurgery.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
- List of major Inflammatory Response and related Journals
- Journal of Neurological Disorders
- · Journal of the Pancreas
- · The Journal of Inflammation
- · Journal of Inflammation
- · Inflammation Research
- · Journal of Inflammation Research
- · European Journal of Inflammation
- · Immunity, Inflammation and Disease
- Mechanisms of inflammatory pain
- List of major Inflammatory Response and related Conferences
- · Keystone Symposia – Autoimmunity and Tolerance
- · Keystone Symposia: Neuroinflammation in Diseases of the Central Nervous System
- · Keystone Symposia: Granulomas in Infectious and Non-Infectious Diseases
- · Microbial Stress Response — Gordon Research Seminar/Microbial Stress Response/Cross-Disciplinary Studies of Microbes in Changing Environments
- · Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s Clinical & Research Conference
- · Targeting Ocular Disorders
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 23, 2021