As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Information Science and about 326282 articles are being published on the current trends in Information Science. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Information Science are being carried out. As reported Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in the Young: A Retrospective Comparative Analysis article Non-small cell lung cancer Science (NSCLC) in young patients is uncommon and is thought to constitute a distinct oncological entity with characteristic clinicopathological patterns. The objective of our work is to analyze presentation, management and outcome data of NSCLC patients aged less than 45 years and compare them with those of patients over 45 years old.
The Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Information Science. Cancer is a pathological condition, where assemblage of cells displays uncontrolled growth, invasion and sometimes metastasis. Starting from diagnosis, therapy, and post therapy procedures, cancer treatment involves various Medical, Clinical, Pathological, Psychological approaches with several implications. Cancer research hence is an ever growing literature with the advancement of new therapeutic solutions to prevent, handle and fight it effectively.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Information Science and related Journals
- Life Sciences Journals
- · Science Journals
- · International Journal of Speleology
- · Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology
- · Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
- · Computational Materials Science
- · Journal of Electronic Materials
- · New Journal of Physics
- · Journal of Cell Biology
- List of major Information Science and related Conferences
- · 2014 Science and Information Conference
- · 2015 IEEE Information Theory Workshop
- · 2014 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems
- · The 8th International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and Systems
- · 10th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation
- · Gordon Research Seminar/Advances in Quantum Information Science
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on June 16, 2021