As per available reports about 230 journals, 170 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to cardiology and about 12532 articles are being published on the current trends in ischaemic stroke. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ischaemic stroke are being carried out. As reported in EEG and SPECT Changes in Acute Ischemic Stroke article, acute ischemic stroke is one of the prominent roots of mortality and morbidity all over the world. Core ischemic regions, penumbral regions and extra penumbral regions occur proximal or distal to arterial occlusion where the margins of ischemia are hyperemic with either one, minimal or no parenchymal damage.
The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in ischaemic stroke. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases & Diagnosis provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of cardiology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases and Diagnosis is associated with our international conference "6th International Conference On Clinical & Experimental Cardiology" during November 30-December 02, 2015 San Antonio, USA with a theme “One Step Further: Towards Cardio Research”. Cardiology conferences 2015 is comprised of 9 tracks designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs. OMICS International Organizes 300+ conferences, 500+workshops such as electrocardiography workshops, cardiology diagnosis workshops , cardio myopathy workshops cardiology exhibitions and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and related journals
List of major Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and related conferences
- 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology
- 2014 Cardiometabolic Health Congress (CMHC) CME
- 15th Annual Intensive Review of Cardiology
- XIV National Congress of Cardiology
- Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease: The Cornerstone of Cardiac Imaging
- The 11th Meeting of Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases Working Group of The European Society of Cardiology
- Emirates Cardiac Society Congress
- Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress 2015
- ICI Meeting 2014 — The International Conference for Innovations in Cardiovascular Systems and High-Tech Life Science Industry
- CARDIOTECHNIX — 2nd International Congress on Cardiovascular Technologies
List of major Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy related research centers
- Cardiovascular Clinical Research Center
- UW Cardiovascular Research Center
- Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute
- Yale Cardiovascular Research Center (YCVRC)
- Independence Blue Cross Cardiovascular Research Center (CVRC)
- Molecular Cardiology and Cardiovascular Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 24, 2020