As per available reports about 362 journals, 100 Conferences, 95 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Lichen planus and about 36547 articles are being published on the current trends in Lichen planus. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Lichen planus are being carried out. Lichen planus (LP) is a disease of the skin and/or mucous membranes that resembles lichen. The cause is unknown, but it is thought to be the result of an autoimmune process with an unknown initial trigger. There is no cure, but many different medications and procedures have been used to control the symptoms.
The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Dermatology Research is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Lichen planus. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Dermatology Research provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medical science that deals with the skin, its diseases and their treatments, it handles diversified areas inclusive of Cosmetic dermatology, Dermatopathology, Immunodermatology and Pediatric dermatology thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Lichen planus and related journals
- Journal of Clinical & Experimental Dermatology Research
- Journal of Skin Cancer — An Open Access Journal
- Journal of Investigative Dermatology
List of major Lichen planus and related conferences
- 5th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Dermatology
- Global Academy for Medical Education's 14th Annual Caribbean Dermatology Symposium
- Skin Disease Education Foundation's 15th Las Vegas Dermatology Seminar & 11th Psoriasis Forum
- Skin Disease Education Foundation's Women's and Pediatrics Dermatology Seminar 2014
List of major Lichen planus related research centers
- Skin Disease Research Center
- Clinical Research | Department of Dermatology
- Harvard Skin Disease Research Center
- Research - Division of Dermatology
- Center for Dermatology Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 21, 2020