As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Linear Accelerator and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Linear Accelerator. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Linear Accelerator are being carried out. LINEAR ACCELERATOR is s a type of particle accelerator that greatly increases the velocity of charged subatomic particles or ions by subjecting the charged particles to a series of oscillating.
The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Linear Accelerator. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Linear Accelerator and related journals
- American Journal of Clinical Oncology
- International Journal of Radiation Oncology • Biology • Physics
- Journal of Applied Physics
- Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics
- Cambridge Journals Online
List of major Linear Accelerator and related Conferences
- LINAC14 — 27th Linear Accelerator Conference
- CERN Accelerator School — Introduction to Accelerator Physics
- LINAC12 Tel-Aviv,Israel, 2012 XXVI Linear Accelerator Conference
- KoPAS 2014 — The 2nd Korea Particle Accelerator School
- 25th International Linear Accelerator Conference, LINAC10
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 09, 2021