As per available reports about 936 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Liver enzyme and about 2,640,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Liver enzyme. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Liver enzyme are being carried out. The enzyme Liver transaminase is useful biomarkers of liver injury in a patient with some degree of intact liver function. Most liver diseases cause only mild symptoms initially, but these diseases must be detected early. Hepatic (liver) involvement in some diseases can be of crucial importance. This testing is performed on a patient's blood sample. Some tests are associated with functionality (e.g., albumin), some with cellular integrity (e.g., transaminase), and some with conditions linked to the biliary tract (gamma-glutamyl transferase and alkaline phosphatase). Several biochemical tests are useful in the evaluation and management of patients with hepatic dysfunction. These tests can be used to detect the presence of liver disease, distinguish among different types of liver disorders, gauge the extent of known liver damage, and follow the response to treatment. Some or all of these measurements are also carried out (usually about twice a year for routine cases) on those individuals taking certain medications, such as anticonvulsants, to ensure the medications are not damaging the person's liver.
The Journal of Liver is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Liver supports almost every organ in the vertebrates and some other animals, is vital for survival. Because of its strategic location and multidimensional functions, the liver is also prone to many diseases. The Journal of Liver addresses both the vital role of the liver in the body and also the infections such as hepatitis, alcohol damage, fatty liver, cirrhosis, drug damage.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Liver Enzyme and related journals
- Journal of Biology and Medicine
- Journal of Probiotics & HealthJournal of Metabolomics
- Journal of Liver
- Journal of Hepatology
- Journal of Clinical Pathology
- Digestive Diseases and Sciences
- American Journal of Infectious Diseases
- International Journal of Infectious Diseases
- Journalof Molecular Medicine
- Journalof Inherited Metabolic Disease
List of major Liver Enzyme and related conferences
- ALEH 2014 — Latin American Association for the Study of Liver 23rd Congress
- CME — the Liver Meeting
- 10th Annual Conference Diabetes: Gut and Liver
- 22nd International Conference on Physical Organic Chemistry
- GALA (GI and Liver Association of the Americas) San Francisco CME Conference
- A-PHPHA 2015 — the 5th Biennial Congress of the Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
List of major Liver Enzyme related research centers
- Institute of Biological Research
- Shuguang Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine\
- Menoufiya University, Egypt
- University of Pennsylvania
- The University of Queen Land
- Lerner Research Institute forms Center for Liver Disease Research (CLDR)
- University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
- Centre for Liver Research and Diagnostics, Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, 500 058, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Tong Ji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China
- Linus Pauling Institute
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 14, 2021