As per available reports about 1075 journals, 19 Conferences, 37 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Liver function and about 2,220,000 articlesare being published on the current trends in Liver function. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Liver function are being carried out.It regulates the composition of blood, including the amounts of sugar (glucose), protein, and fat that enter the bloodstream. It removes bilirubin, ammonia, and other toxins from the blood. It processes most of the nutrients absorbed by the intestines during digestion and converts those nutrients into forms that can be used by the body. The liver also stores some nutrients, such as vitamin A, iron, and other minerals. It produces cholesterol and certain important proteins, such as albumin. It produces clotting factors, chemicals needed to help blood clot. It breaks down (metabolizes) alcohol and many drugs.
The Journal of Liver is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Liver supports almost every organ in the vertebrates and some other animals, is vital for survival. Because of its strategic location and multidimensional functions, the liver is also prone to many diseases. The Journal of Liver addresses both the vital role of the liver in the body and also the infections such as hepatitis, alcohol damage, fatty liver, cirrhosis, drug damage.
Journal of Liver is associated with our conference "Pancreatic Disorders Conference", May 12-14, 2016, Chicago, USA and "6th Gastroenterology Conference", June 16-18, 2016, Philadelphia, USA
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences since its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Liver Function and related journals
- Journal of Biology and Medicine
- Journal of Biochemistry & Pharmacology
- Journal of Biology and Medicine
- Digestive Diseases and Sciences
- American Journal of Infectious Diseases
- International Journal of Infectious Diseases
List of major Liver Function and related conferences
- ALEH 2014 — Latin American Association for the Study of Liver 23rd Congress
- CME — the Liver Meeting
- Using Biomarkers to Predict Heart Failure and for Disease Management
- The 2014 Heart Failure Congress
- Developing protein therapeutics for heart failure
- 10th Annual Conference Diabetes: Gut and Liver
- 21st Century Treatment of Heart Failure: Synchronizing Surgical and Medical Therapies for Better Outcomes
- Keystone Symposia: Mitochondria, Metabolism and Heart Failure
- Analysing the immune mechanisms involved in the pathogenesis, treatment and prognosis of chronic heart failure
- The 11th Meeting of Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases Working Group of The European Society of Cardiology
- GALA (GI and Liver Association of the Americas) San Francisco CME Conference
- Keystone Symposia: Diabetes and Metabolic Dysfunction
- A-PHPHA 2015 — the 5th Biennial Congress of the Asian-Pacific Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- International Academy of Cardiology 2014, 19th World Congress on Heart Disease — International Academy of Cardiology, Annual Scientific Sessions 2014, 19th World Congress on Heart Disease
List of major Liver Function related research centers
- Institute of Biological Research
- Shuguang Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Menoufiya University, Egypt
- University of Pennsylvania
- The University of Queen Land
- Lerner Research Institute forms Center for Liver Disease Research (CLDR)
- University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
- Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
- Tong Ji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, ChinaLinus Pauling Institute
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on November 27, 2021