As per available reports about 182 journals, 32 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Logistics and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in Logistics. In terms of research annually,USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Logistics arebeing carried out.Logistics is the management of the flow of goods between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet some requirements, of customers or corporations. The logistics of physical items usually involves the integration of information flow, material handling, production, packaging, inventory, transportation, warehousing, and often security.
Journal of Material Sciences & Engineering (JME) being an academic journal aims to cater and apportionment of the information among the people akin this expertise. Scholarly Open Access journal is persistent in publishing the most authentic and current trends in the precinct of discoveries & inventions. The information can be made at hand in the form of research articles, review articles, case reports, short communications etc. Open Access allows the reach of the information to its superlate level thereby encouraging and improving the element, impact and the reach of the study on a global scale.
Material Sciences & Engineering is one of the most highly interdisciplinary and dynamic engineering disciplines that aims to seek to interpret the fundamental relationships between the structure, properties, tribology, processing and performance of materials in order to synthesize new materials, develop improved processes for making materials and understand the role of materials in the functioning of biological organisms
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferencessince its inception, OMICS Group has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS Group Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Logistics and related journals
- Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review
- International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management
- Journal of Business Logistics
- International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications
- The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics\
- International Journal of Applied Logistics (IJAL)
List of major Logistics and related conferences
- LISS2014 — 20International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Services Sciences
- HMS 2014 - The International Conference on Harbor, Maritime & Multimodal Logistics Modelling and Simulation
- OiE 2014 - 9th Scientific Conference 'Economy and Efficiency – contemporary solutions in logistics and production'
- Automation & Robotics EXPO 2014
- CHISA 2014 — 21st International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering
- ICE-B 2014 — 11th International Conference on e-Business
- CI 2014 — Going Green - CARE INNOVATION 2014
List of major Logistics related research centers
- University of Kent
- RMIT University
- Durham University
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Westminster
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 06, 2022