As per available reports about 1052 journals, 16 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and about 186000 articles are being published on the current trends in Lower Respiratory Tract Infection. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Lower Respiratory Tract Infection are being carried out.Lower respiratory tract infection, while often used as a synonym for pneumonia, can also be applied to other types of infection including lung abscess and acute bronchitis. Symptoms include shortness of breath, weakness, high fever, coughing and fatigue.
Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences since its inception, OMICS International has focused on meeting the needs of the scientific community, through strong tie-up with business and industry, while at the same time accomplishing international benchmarks and accreditation standards. OMICS International Conferences are integrated with workshops, symposia, trade shows and world congresses by bringing together people on a single platform thereby achieving its motto of escalating and enlightening the lamp of knowledge across the world in all the areas of Science, Medicine and Technology.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and related journals
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- Virology & Mycology
- Journal of Virology & Antiviral Research
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology
- Italian Journal of Pediatrics
- Timisoara Medical Journal
List of major Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and related conferences
- Infection Prevention — Seventh Annual Symposium on Infection Prevention and Control
- 2014 International HIV/Viral Hepatitis Co-Infection Meeting
- 5th International Diabetic Foot Conference
- ERS Annual Congress 2014
- EMBO Practical Course — Non-coding RNA in infection
List of major Lower Respiratory Tract Infection related research centers
- Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
- Maastricht University Medical Centre, Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- University of Southampton School of Medicine, Southampton, UK
- University of Antwerp-Campus Drie Eiken, Antwerp, Belgium
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 24, 2022