As per available reports about 84 journals, 15 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Medical ethics and about 46408 articles are being published on the current trends in Medical ethics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Medical ethics are being carried out. Ethics, an essential dimension of human research, is considered both as discipline and practice. For clinical research, ethically justified criteria forth design conduct, and review of investigation can be identified by obligation both there searcher and human subject. Informed consent, confidentiality, privacy, privileged communication, and respect and responsibility are key elements of ethics in research. “Ethics in medical research”.
The Journal of Emergency Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Emergency Medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Emergency Medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing 2nd International Conference on Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine & Molecular Diagnostics will be organized during November 3-5, 2014, at Embassy Suites Las Vegas, USA with the respective theme “Emphasizing the Knowledge of Personalized Medicine”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medical ethics and related journals
List of major Medical ethics and related conferences
- The Ninth Greek Legal and Medical Conference
- Reaching New Horizons in Medical Manufacturing
- Biennial Caribbean Veterinary Medical Association (CbVMA) Conference
- 3rd Annual Clinical Trials Supply Chain, 29 Sep 2015-30 Sep 2015, Berlin, Germany
- 5th Global Pharmacovigilance Summit, April 28-29, 2016 Dubai, UAE
- 6thPharmacovigilance Congress, August 01-03, 2016 Toronto, Canada
- 7th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacovigilance & Clinical Trials, September 19-21, 2016 Vienna, Austria
- 2nd International Conference on Clinical Trials, August 22-24, 2016 Philadelphia, USA
List of major Medical ethics related research centers
- The MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics
- NIH Clinical Center: Ethics in Clinical Research
- Journal of Medical Ethics - BMJ Journals
List of major Medical ethics related Societies
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 19, 2021