As per available reports about 2839 journals, 6211 Conferences, workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to medicine and about 558957 articles are being published on the current trends in medicine. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to medicine are being carried out. As reported in the above mentioned 558957 articles, Medicine (also called conventional, scientific, or mainstream medicine, especially when compared with alternative medicine or traditional medicine) is the field that mixes applied science with art in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. It encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness in human beings.
Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease, typically through medication or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints & traction, prostheses, biologics, pharmaceuticals, ionizing radiation among others.
The word medicine is derived from the Latin ars medicina, meaning the art of healing.
Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy is a medical specialty involving the application of radioactive substances in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy is a peer reviewed medical journal that includes a wide range of topics in this field and creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises to peer review the submitted manuscripts to ensure quality.
Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in this field and provide online access to the researchers worldwide without any restrictions or subscriptions.
OMICS Group International is organizing 2nd International conference on Radiology & Imaging which is going to be held during September 08-09, 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. The Main theme of the Conference is “Current and Advanced research in Radiology and Imaging”. Conference Highlights: Acquisition of Radiological Images; Advances in Imaging; PET/MRI versus PET/CT Hybrid; Imaging Technology; Medical Imaging; Creation of Three-Dimensional Images; Imaging Techniques in Ophthalmology; Advances in Mammography; Radiation Therapy in Cancer; Image Guided Radiation Therapy.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major medicine or medical related journals
- Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy
- Acta Medica Academica
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research
- BMC Public Health
- Bulletin of the World Health Organization
- BMC Neuroscience
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
- Journal of Integrative Medicine
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
List of major medicine or medical related conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Radiology and Imaging September 08-09, 2014 Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
- 2014 SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL NURSING CONFERENCE
- ANZSOM Annual Scientific Meeting 2014
- International Pigment Cell Conference 2014
- EFMC-ISMC 2014 - XXIII International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry
- Biology and Treatment of Metastatic Cancers
- World Congress on Controversies in Veterinary Medicine
- 7th International Congress for Gender and Sex Specific Medicine
- 2nd Annual Congress of the European Society for Translational Medicine Global Network Conference
- Predictive Analytics World Healthcare 1st Annual Conference
- 13th ANNUAL PAIN MEDICINE MEETING
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Emergent and Urgent Challenges
List of major medicine or medical related research institutes
- Institute for OneWorld Health
- Japanese Foundation for Cancer Research
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
- Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine
- Glasgow Clinical Research Facility
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 07, 2023