As per available reports about 455 journals, 8 Conferences, 17 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Medicinal plants and about 390 articles are being published on the current trends in Medicinal plants. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Medicinal Plants have the ability to synthesize a wide variety of chemical compounds that are used to perform important biological functions, and to defend against attack from predators such as insects, fungi and herbivorous mammals.
The Medicinal & Aromatic Plants is an peer reviewed journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Medicinal plants. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Medicinal & Aromatic Plants provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Medicinal plants, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 1000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
OMICS International – a pioneering organizing international conferences the 5h International Conference and Exhibition on Natural & Alternative Medicine June 06-08, 2016 Beijing, China. The use of Traditional Plants in the treatment which is referred to as a Herbology is in wide practice today. Hijama Cupping which is a traditional practice of Islamic medicine and Unani medicine plays a major role in sessions. Moxibustion is one of the traditional Chinese medicine techniques that involve the burning of mugwort, a small, spongy herb, to facilitate healing.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medicinal Herbs related journals
List of major Medicinal Herbs related conferences
- Herbals summit-2015
- International Herb Symposium
- Traditional Roots Conference 2015
- Richters Third Commercial Herb Growing Conference
- 3rd International Conference on Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Traditional Medicine
- IUPHAR World Conference on the Pharmacology of Natural and Traditional Medicine 2015
- International Conference on "Medicinal Plants: Resource for Affordable New Generation Healthcare" organized by CIMAP, Lucknow
- 19th Annual Convention and 2nd International Conference of the Society of Pharmacognosy - 2015.
- ICMPNP 2015 : 17th International Conference on Medicinal Plants and Natural Products
- 3rd International Conference on Medicinal Plants and Herbal Products (ICMPHP3)
- 5th International Conference on Medicinal and Herbal Products
- The 29th Breitenbush Herbal Conference
- 8th Conference on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants of Southeast European Countries
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “ MEDICINAL PLANTS AND HERBAL DRUGS FOR HUMAN WELFARE ” (ICMP – 2015)
- 3rd International Symposium on Medicinal Plants, their Cultivation and Aspects of Uses
- Medicinal Cannabis Conference 2015 Presenters
- The Benefits of Attending an Herbal Conference
- International Conference on Medicinal Plants: Resource for Affordable New Generation Healthcare (ICOMP 2015)
- International Symposium on Medicinal Plants and Natural Products
- International Conference on Agricultural, Ecological and Medical Sciences (AEMS-2015)
- 9th International Conference on Herbal Medicine
- Wild Plants Used for Medicine and Food
- ICPMIM 2015: XIII International Conference on Preventive Medicine and Integrative Medicine
- 63RD INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS AND ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SOCIETY FOR MEDICINAL PLANTS AND NATURAL PRODUCT RESEARCH (GA2015)
- The Plant Kingdom : Source of drugs, nutraceuticals and cosmetics
- 6th International Conference on Medical Geology
- MiTA Myanmar Medical & Health Care Exhibition and Conference
- National Conference of Stakeholders on Agrotechnology, Commerce and Sustainable Use of Medicinal Plants for Equitable Healthcare
- ICMAP 2015 : 17th International Conference on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- First International Conference on Conservation, Marketing and Patenting of Medicinal Plants (ICCMP), (Chhattisgarh Herb Fe
- Festival of Herbs, Medicinal Plants and Ancient - XVI Edition
- Medicinal Plants as a Safe Target for Treatment of Cancer
- Medicinal Plant Biodiversity & Local Healthcare: Sustainable Use & Livelihood Development
- Medicinal Plants – Communicating Safely and Effectively
- 13th Conference & Exhibition of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- 5th International Conference on Medicinal Plants & Herbal Products Report
- Ayurvedic Drug Manufacturers’ Association
- UK Herbalists - Association of Master Herbalists
- The Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK (ATCM)
- The 3rd International Symposium on Medicinal Plants, Their Cultivation and Aspects of Uses
- 3rd Annual Conference of the American Council for Medicinally Active Plants (ACMAP)
- III International Conference ‘Plant - the source of research material’
- 2nd Annual Conference of the American Council for Medicinally Active Plants (ACMAP)
- Gordon Research Conference
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN PLANT SCIENCES
- 61st International Congress and Annual Meeting of the Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research
List of major Medicinal Herbs related research centers
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on January 17, 2021