As per available reports about 25 journals, 140 Conferences, 7 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Medicinal Plant List and about 260 articles are being published on the current trends in Medicinal Plant List. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Medicinal plants have the ability to synthesize a wide variety of chemical compounds that are used to perform important biological functions, and to defend against attack from predators such as insects, fungi and herbivorous mammals. Chemical compounds in plants mediate their effects on the human body through processes identical to those already well understood for the chemical compounds in conventional drugs; thus herbal medicines do not differ greatly from conventional drugs.
The Medicinal & Aromatic Plants is an peer reviewed journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Medicinal Plant List. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Medicinal & Aromatic Plants provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Medicinal Plant List, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Natural Products. Pharmacognosy is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and international mix of Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Herbal Companies, Leading Universities and Research Institutes working in the field of plant and herbal products, making the Conference a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia and share emerging scientific updates across the globe by means of thought provoking Keynote presentations, Oral talks and Poster presentations.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medicinal Plant List related journals
- Medicinal Plant-International journal of phytomedicine and related industries
- European Journal of Medicinal Plants
- Journal of Applied Research on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Journal of Natural Medicines
- International Journal Of Indigenous Medicinal Plants
- International Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies
- Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- Global Journal of Research on Medicinal Plants & Indigenous Medicine
- Advancement in Medicinal Plant Research
- International Journal of Herbal Medicine
- International Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine
- International Journal of Indigenous Medicinal Plants
- Journal of Natural Medicines
- International Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- International Journal of Phytomedicines and Related Industries
List of major Medicinal Plant List related conferences
- ICMAP 2014 : International Conference on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- 62nd International Congress and annual meeting of the society for medicinal plant and natural product research
- 14th International Congress of the Society for Ethnopharmacology ISE
- 6th Western Africa Network of Natural Products Research Scientists (WANNPRES) Conference 2014 & AJTCAM Symposium
- International Symposium on Medicinal Plants and Natural Products
- Medicines from the Earth 2014
- Traditional Roots Herbal Conference
- 6th WESTERN AFRICA NETWORK OF NATURAL PRODUCTS RESEARCH SCIENTISTS (WANNPRES) CONFERENCE 2014
- American Herbalists Guild 25th Anniversary Symposium
- NW Naturopathic Physicians Convention
- The 150th Annual NIMH Conference,Perennial Medicine: Herbal Medicine Past, Present and Future
- HERBAL ASIA 2014
List of major Medicinal Plant List related research centers
- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
- Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy
- The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 22, 2020