As per available reports about 29 journals, 9 Conferences, 19 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to medicine for inflammation and about 391 articles are being published on the current trends in medicine for inflammation. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Medicine for inflammation are being carried out. Inflammation is a part of complex biological response of vascular tissues to harmful effects, such as pathogens and damaged cells. The classical signs of acute inflammation are pain, redness, heat, swelling, and loss of function. Inflammation is a protective attempt by the organism to remove the injurious stimuli and to initiate the healing process. Anti-inflammatories are used to ease pain in various conditions, including joint pains, pains after operations, muscle and ligament pains, etc. People can reduce inflammation with repeated regular doses.
The Interdisciplinary Journal of Microinflammation is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in medicine for inflammation. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Interdisciplinary Journal of Microinflammation provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medicine for inflammation, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medicine for inflammation and related journals
- Interdisciplinary Journal of Microinflammation
- Journal of ophthalmic inflammation and infection
- International journal of inflammation
- Journal of inflammation research
- The open inflammation journal
- Recent patents on inflammation & allergy drug discovery
- Inflammation & allergy drug targets
- Inflammation and regeneration
- Journal of inflammation
- Journal of neuroinflammation
List of major Medicine for inflammation and related conferences
- Cytokines & Inflammation Conference
- Ocular Immunity, Autoimmunity and Inflammation Conference
- Conference on Inflammation
- International Inflammation and Disease Conference
List of major Medicine for inflammation and related research centres
- VIB Inflammation Research Center
- Centre for Inflammation Research (CIR)
- Center for Infection and Inflammation Imaging Research
- Centre for Complement & Inflammation Research (CCIR)
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 16, 2022