As per available reports about 109 journals, 65 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to stress and about 125484 articles are being published on the current trends in Medicine for stress. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Medicine for stress are being carried out. As reported in stress article, Stress symptoms may be affecting your health, even though you might not realize it. You may think illness is to blame for that nagging headache, your frequent insomnia or your decreased productivity at work. But stress may actually be the culprit. Indeed, stress symptoms can affect your body, your thoughts and feelings, and your behaviour. Being able to recognize common stress symptoms can give you a jump on managing them. Stress that's left unchecked can contribute to health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
The Journal of Sleep Disorders & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 9 journals in Medicine for stress. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Sleep Disorders & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Medicine for stress, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 2nd International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia, that aims at bringing together the professors, researchers, and students in all areas of Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia and to provide an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices in our Medical meetings. The conference will be on September 23-25, 2014 at Valencia, Spain. Valencia is the centre of international and avant-garde design, and one of the most bustling cities in Europe regarding fairs and International conferences. This city is an industrial centre which expanded its cultural and touristic possibilities, and transformed it into a newly vibrant city.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Medicine for stresss and related Journals
List of major Medicine for stress and related Conferences
- The 5th Asia-Oceanian Conference of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine, Feb 18 - 22, 2016, Cebu City, Philippines
- AMRPA — 2015 American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association Annual Educational Conference & Expo, Oct 14 - 16 , 2015, Nashville, United States
- AMR2015 — 3rd Australian Mine Rehabilitation Conference , Aug 17 - 20 ,2015, Adelaide, Australia
- 3rd ICRMCE 2015 — 3rd International Conference on Rehabilitation and Maintenance in Civil Engineering , Nov 19 -21, 2015, Solo, Indonesia
- AOCNR2015 — The 1st Asia-Oceanian Congress for NeuroRehabilitation , Sep 03 - 05 2015 , Seoul, South Korea
- 20th European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine , Apr 23 -28 , 2016, Estoril, Portugal
- ICORR — 2015 IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics , Jul 14 -17 , 2015, Singapore, Singapore
- 2nd ATC-SEI Conference on Improving the Seismic Performance of Existing Buildings and other Structures, Dec 10 -12, 2015, San Francisco, United States
- XXV Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics, Jul12 -16 , 2015, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital's 36th Annual Neurorehabilitation Conference on Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke and Other Neurologic Disorders, Nov 07 -08, 2015 , Cambridge, United States
- AAP — 2016 Association of Academic Physiatrists Annual Meeting, Feb 15 -20 , 2016, Sacramento, United States
- ASC 2015 — 9th International congress on addiction science, Aug 09-09, Nov 2015 , Tehran, Iran
- ASC2015 — Addiction Science Congress, Aug09-09, Nov 2015 , Tehran, Iran
- ICCRRR 2015 - 4th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting, Oct 08-07, 2015, Leipzig, Germany
- SMAR 2015 - 3rd conference on Smart Monitoring Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures, Sep 07 - 09, 2015, Antalya, Turkey
- ASCIP — 2015 Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals Educational Conference & Expo SCI… And All That Jazz, Sep06 - 09 , 2015, New Orleans, United States
- COPD , Oct 19 -20 , 2015, London, United Kingdom
- AAP — 2016 Association of Academic Physiatrists Annual Meeting , Feb15 -20 , 2016 , Sacramento, United States
- The 5th Asia-Oceanian Conference of Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine , Feb18 - 22 , 2016 , Cebu City, Philippines
- 20th European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine , Apr23-28 , 2016 , Estoril, Portugal
- 4th FFN Global Congress 2015 , Sep03-05, 2015 , Rotterdam, Netherlands
- The Brilliant Conference 2015 , sep14, 2015, Sydney, Australia
- WPA 2016 — World Psychiatric Association International Congress , Nov18 - 22 , 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
List of major Medicine for stresss and related Associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on December 03, 2023