As per available reports about 45 journals, 30 Conferences, 12 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to medicine and about 1,600 articles are being published on the current trends in medicine and genomics. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. New figures on the number of clinical trials demonstrate that reforms to improve the regulation of clinical trials are more important than ever. Figures from the Therapeutic Goods Administration show that the number of clinical trials commenced in Australia fell by 10% in 2013. Since 2007 the number of new clinical trials conducted has fallen by 21%.There was one bright spot in the latest numbers, with Phase I clinical trials conducted in Australia increasing by over 40% in 2013, compared to 2012. However, overall activity was down. The TGA’s latest Half-Yearly Performance Report shows 681 new pharmaceutical clinical trials were begun in Australia in 2013, down from 759 trials in 2012 – a fall of 10%.
The International Journal of Genomic Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The International Journal of Genomic Medicine provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medicine and genomics, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Omics Group organizing "2nd International Conference on Genomics & Pharmacogenomics" (Genomics-2014) September 08-10, 2014 Raleigh, North Carolina, USA with a theme “Envisioning the Genomic Advances in Global Health”. Genomics conference will focus on implications and impacts of Genomic advances on Global Health.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major medicines australia related journals
- Australian don't rush to crush handbook: therapeutic options for people unable to swallow solid oral medicines
- Improving the quality use of medicines in Australia: realizing the potential of pharmacogenomics
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Targeting the C-erbB Family of Receptors in Cancer Treatment: A Review
- The Role of Extracellular Matrix in Lung Diseases
- Prescribing cultures and pharmaceutical policy in the Asia-Pacific
List of major medicines australia related conferences
- The International Journal of Genomic Medicine
- KM Australia 2014 Congress-Knowledge Border Crossings
- Not-for-Profit and Corporate Partnerships
- The 2014 National Suicide Prevention Conference
- The Health & Aged Care Blended Learning Conference 2014
List of major medicines australia related research centers
- Gravan Institute, Australia
- Water and eliza hall institute , Australia
- The George Institute for Global Health
- Kolling Institute of Medical Research.
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 12, 2021