As per available reports about 6 journals, 16 Conferences,7 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to medicine and about 720 articles are being published on the current trends in medicine In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Medication can relieve some symptoms of anxiety, but it also comes with side effects and safety concerns—including the risk of addiction. Non-drug treatments may not relieve your anxiety as quickly as medication, but they can produce lasting results. To decide if anxiety medication is right for you, it’s important to talk to your doctor and weight the benefits against the drawbacks. Once you’ve researched your options, including other therapies and lifestyle changes that may help, you can make an informed decision.
The Journal of Depression and Anxiety is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in medicine. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Depression and Anxiety provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of medicine, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group organizing 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy which is going to be held during August 04-06, 2014, at Chicago, USA with the respective theme “Integrating Innovations & Advanced Technologies in Prevention and Treatment of Reward Deficiency Syndrome”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major medicines for anxiety related journals
- On Defining Valid Outcomes for Interventions in Depressive Syndromes
- Predictors of Non-response and Persistent Functional Impairments in Treatment Adhering to Evidence-based Practice Guidelines for Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Traits and Suicide Risk in Young Adults: A Brief Report
- Intensive Transitional Post-discharge Service for Patients with Depression
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) for Panic Disorder: A Case Study
- The Journal of Depression and Anxiety
List of major medicines for anxiety related conferences
- 2nd Annual Frederick W. Thompson Anxiety Disorders Centre Conference
- Conference Anxiety and Social Anxiety Disorder
- 42nd Annual conference and Workshop
List of major medicines for anxiety related research centers
- St.Joseph’s- Anxiety Treatment Research Clinic
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 13, 2021