As per available reports about 2 journals, 6 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Micromachines and about 2,900 articles are being published on the current trends in Micromachines. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Micro Machines are being carried out. Micro Machines: They are the original Scale Miniatures and are called either as Micro Machines or simply Micros. The varius fields in micromachines are: Nano-scale into nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS), Micro Systems Technology (MST), Microspectrometers, Microdevices, Microtransducers, microactuators and microsensors, Microbotics (or microrobotics), Microcontrollers.
The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Micromachines. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Micromachines, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences: Mech Aero-2014 is a remarkable event which brings together unique and international academic scientists, leading engineers, universities and industries making the congress a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe. Initiation of cross-border co-operations between scientists and institutions will be also facilitated. It unites applications from various scientific disciplines, pushing the frontiers of Mechanical, Aerospace, Aerodynamics and Aeronautics. It represents the huge area where the focus lies on developing product-related technologies with rapid advancement in research in recent years. It is true that fundamental work on materials has turned up with unexpected momentous discoveries, but more frequently, the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Micromachines and related journals
- Microengineering in biotechnology
- Micromachines as tools for nanotechnology
- Advances in Robotics & Automation
- Biochips & Tissue Chips
- Micromachines — Open Access Journal
- Mechatronics : the science of intelligent machines
- Journal of International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems
- Machines — Open Access Engineering Journal
- Minds and Machines
- International Journal of Rotating Machinery
- International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture
- Journal of Machine Learning Research
- Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability
- Mechanism and Machine Theory
List of major Micromachines and related Conferences
- 8th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MICROMANUFACTURING
- 2nd International Conference on Microfluidic Handling Systems - MFHS2014
- 11th international conference on Modelling and Simulation of Electric Machines, Converters and Systems
- The 7th IET international conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives
- XXIst International Conference on Electrical Machines
- 2014 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Asia-Pacific (ITEC Asia-Pacific)
- 2014 XXI International Conference on Electrical Machines (ICEM)
- 2014 16th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC)
- 2014 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting
- 2014 6th International Conference on Electronics, Computers and Artificial Intelligence (ECAI)
- 2014 IEEE Workshop on Electrical Safety in India (WESI)
- 2016 IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC)
List of major Micromachines and related Research Centres
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 17, 2021