As per available reports about 449 journals, 75 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to migraine headache and about 140 articles are being published on the current trends in migraine headache. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to migraine headache are being carried out. Migraine is a neurological disorder which is characterized by repeated attacks of severe headache. A migraine headache causes throbbing or pulsating pain, usually on only one side of the head. These headaches are usually associated with nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound; they generally last between four hours and three days. Migraine headaches, which are often misdiagnosed as sinus or tension headaches, are severe enough to interfere with sleep, work, and other everyday activities. They may occur as often as several times per week or as rarely as once or twice a year.
The Journal of Pain & Relief is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Mitral Stenosis. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. Journal of Pain & Relief provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Mitral Stenosis, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences: Neurology-2014 anticipating more than 300 thought provoking presentations and eminent Keynote lectures. The attending delegates from renowned organizations, Societies and Editorial Board Members of featured OMICS Group Journals. This International conference is an excellent opportunity for the participants from Universities and Institutes to interact with the World class Scientists and renowned speakers. The scientific sessions of the Neurology conference housing the current research in Brain tumors which covers discussions including all tumors inside the cranium or in the central spinal canal. Neurological infections will focus on Neuropathology research into novel oncology treatments. neuroradiology, Neurogenetics session revolves role of genetics in the development and function of the nervous system. Neuroimmunology and Cellular Neuroscience and more. The main objective of the Neurology conference is to broaden the scope of meeting by hosting sessions on new developments.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major migraine headache and related journals
- Molecular neuropharmacology : a foundation for clinical neuroscience
- Brain stimulation
- Headache and pain
- Migraine and headache
- Journal of Headache and Pain
- British Medical Journal
- Current Pain and Headache Reports
- Journal of Neurology Neurosurgery and Psychiatry
- Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease
- Jama-journal of The American Medical Association
List of major migraine headache and related Conferences
- Medical Conference and CME Events for 2014
- 4th European Headache and Migraine Trust International Congress 2014 (EHMTIC 2014)
- Migraine Health Professionals Conference
- IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging
- Headache / Migraine Conferences 2014
- National Headache and Migraine Conference
- The 8th ANNUAL PAIN & MIGRAINE THERAPEUTICS SUMMIT
- 4th European Headache and Migraine Trust International Congress- EHMTIC 2014
- 16th World Congress of Pain Clinicians
- 17th Congress of the International Headache Society
- 9th Asia Pacific Conference on Clinical Nutrition 2015 (APCCN 2015)
- 11th International Update Conference on Clinical Neurology and Neurophysiology
- 16th World Congress of Pain Clinicians
- 16th World Congress of Pain Clinicians (WSPC 2015)
List of major migraine headache and related Research Centres
- Migraine Research Foundation
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 16, 2021