As per available reports about 25 journals, 4 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Mining engineering and about 8,100 articles are being published on the current trends in Mining engineering. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Mining engineering are being carried out. The extraction of minerals or other geological materials from the earth from an orebody, lode, vein, seam, or reef is defined as Mining. It is done to obtain any material that cannot be grown through agricultural processes, or created artificially in a laboratory or factory. Mining in a wider sense includes extraction of any non-renewable resource such as petroleum, natural gas, or even water.
The Journal of Geophysics & Remote Sensing is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Mining engineering. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Geophysics & Remote Sensing provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Mining engineering, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists..
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences: Materials Science and Engineering 2014 will be a venue where exchange of applications and ideas face to face finds you a global partner for collaborations by which, you can advance and explore your research. Hopefully, the conference discussions, presentations and contributions play significant roles to update the knowledge of the field. Expert researchers, industrial professionals, students are welcome to the meeting where “Every atom counts”. The exhilarating scientific program of Materials Science conference is going to have presentations on most ingenious, modernistic and recent research activities in various phases of training and practice which will have an extraordinary impact on both academic and industry professionals. It is true that fundamental work on materials has turned up with unexpected momentous discoveries, but more frequently, the importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Mining engineering and related journals
- Journal of data mining in genomics & proteomics
- Statistical analysis and data mining
- International journal of data mining and bioinformatics
- Acta materialia
- Journal of Mining Science
- Coal Preparation
- Applied Geochemistry
- Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly
- Computers and Geotechnics
- Engineering Geology
- International Journal of Coal Geology
- Journal of Applied Geophysics
- International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences
- International Journal of Mineral Processing
List of major Mining engineering and related Conferences
- Association of Mining Related Councils
- 8th Annual Mining NSW Conference
- 4th 2014 3rd International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2014) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 4th 2014 International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2014) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 11th SkillsDMC 2014 Annual Conference Brisbane, Australia
- 15th 2014 1st Journal Conference on Clean Energy Technologies (JCCET 2014 1st) Paris, France
- 16th 3rd Annual Water in Mining Four Points by Sheraton Perth, 707 Wellington Street, Perth, 6000, Australia, Australia
- 16th Water In Mining Summit Perth, Australia
- 21st Uranium Mining and Hydrogeology 2014 International Conference (UMH VII) Freiberg, Germany
- 21st IMEC 2014: International MInerals Engineering Congress San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- 26th 2014 International Conference on Power and Energy Systems Engineering (CPESE 2014) Shanghai, China
- 26th 2014 The 4th International Conference on Power and Energy Engineering (ICPEE 2014) Bali, Indonesia
- 27th 2014 2nd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment (ICREE 2014) Bali, Indonesia
List of major Mining engineering and related Research Centres
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 19, 2020