As per available reports about 30 journals, 20 Conferences, 18 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Natural Frequency and about 145874 articles are being published on the current trends in Natural Frequency. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Natural Frequency are being carried out. Natural frequency is the frequency at which a system tends to oscillate in the absence of any driving or damping force. The natural frequency can defined as the rate at which an object vibrates when it is not disturbed by an outside force. Each degree of freedom of an object consists of its own natural frequency which is generally expressed as ωn. Frequency (omega) is given by vibration by wavelength (Lambda).
Journal of Natural Products Chemistry & Research
is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
"3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine
" August 03-05, 2015 Birmingham, UK with the theme of “Understanding the wisdom of Nature cure, Encouraging new Innovations in Treatment and Rehabilitation” This conference is mainly will focus the latest and exciting innovations in every area of traditional Medicine research, and it will offer a unique opportunity for investigators from all over the world to meet, network, and perceive new scientific interactions.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Natural Frequency and related journals
- Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering
- Journal FAQ | Natural Frequency
- Industrial Lubrication and Tribology
- The American Scociety of Mechanical Engineers
- Natural Frequency Journal
List of major Natural Frequency and related Conferences
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- The Creativity Workshop in New York - July 26 - 29, 2014 New York, United States of America
- The 4th International Conference on Computer and Communication Devices (ICCCD 2014)
- 2nd Journal Conference on Modeling and Optimization (JCMO 2014 2nd)
- International Conference on Control and Robotics Engineering (ICCRE2014)
- International Conference on Industrial and Applied Electronics (ICIAE 2014)
- The 3rd International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2014)
- 2nd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2014)
- International Conference on Food and Nutrition Technology (ICFNT 2014)
- International Conference on Advances in Biology and Chemistry (ICABC 2014)
List of major Natural Frequency and related Research Centres
- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- Natural Frequency and Buildings
- World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Research of Natural Frequency of Single-walled Carbon Nanotube
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 23, 2020