As per available reports about 45 journals, 35 Conferences, 24 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Natural History and about 136547 articles are being published on the current trends in Natural History. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Natural History are being carried out. Natural History includes the study and research of organisms. Plants or animals in their environment, leaning more towards observational than experimental methods of study. It encompasses scientific research but is not limited to it, with articles nowadays more often published in magazines than in academic journals. Grouped among the natural sciences, natural history is the systematic study of any category of natural objects or organisms.
Journal of Natural Products Chemistry & Research
is an Open Access journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
"3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Natural Products
" Oct 26-28, 2015 Hyderabad, India with the theme of “Advanced trends for the future of Herbal Drugs and Products”. Pharmacognosy-2015 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and international mix of Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Herbal Companies, Leading Universities and Research Institutes working in the field of plant and herbal products, making the Conference a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia and share emerging scientific updates across the globe by means of thought provoking Keynote presentations, Oral talks and Poster presentations.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Natural History and related journals
- Journal of Biodiversity & Endangered Species
- Journal of Ecosystem & Ecography
- Journal of Biodiversity Management & Forestry
- Journal of Biodiversity, Bioprospecting and Development
- journal of biodiscovery
List of major Natural History and related Conferences
- 3rd International Conference on Biodiversity & Sustainable Energy Development
- 4th International Conference on Biodiversity & Sustainable Energy Development
- Announcing the Northeast Natural History Conference 2014
- Bahamas Natural History Conference
- Ohio Natural History Conference 2014
- UCL Symposium on the Origins of Life
List of major Natural History and related Research Centres
- Centre for Arts and Humanities Research
- Natural Sciences Research Institute
- Seaver Center for Western History Research
- Research and curation | Natural History Museum
- Center for Biodiversity & Conservation
- Natural History Research Center and Museum
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 04, 2022