As per available reports about 113 journals, 117 Conferences, 70 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to natural remedies and about 279000 articles are being published on the current trends in natural remedies. A natural remedy is a treatment to cure an ailment or disease that utilizes certain spices, vegetables, or other normal things. Generally it is used as a result of easy method, easy availability, tradition, and habit or on the grounds that they are successful in actuating the placebo impact. A critical number, notwithstanding, have been showed to viably treat infirmities, for example, sprains, minor gashes, headaches, fevers, normal cold, dyspepsia, fevers, and female complaints.
Natural Products Chemistry & Research is an Open Access journal, hosted by OMICS International and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide. Natural products are the chemical compounds found in nature that usually has a pharmacological or biological activity for use in pharmaceutical drug discovery and drug design. Natural Products Chemistry & Research emphasizes the study of chemistry and biochemistry of naturally occurring compounds or the biology of living systems from which they are obtained.
OMICS Group Conferences invites all the participants across the globe to attend 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Natural Products, at Beijing, China. Pharmacognosy is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and international mix of Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Herbal Companies, Leading Universities and Research Institutes working in the field of plant and herbal products, making the Conference an excellent platform to share, experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia and share emerging scientific updates across the globe by means of thought provoking Keynote presentations, Oral talks and Poster presentations.
Natural remedies are the compounds whose active ingredient has been originated from the nature, it may consist of plant part, animal part, or any other bacterial culture, etc.
Natural remedies are the compounds whose active ingredient has been originated from the nature, it may consist of plant part, animal part, any other bacterial culture, etc, it is used for curing of the diseases and betterment of the health. They may be herbal medicines, Ayurveda products, unani medicine, Alternative medicine, etc. Natural remedies should basically meet the requirements of the Medicinal Product Act (1992:859). Only pure natural medicines are only used in the natural remedies, little modification of the natural product does not comes under the natural medicine. Normally natural medicine is used for self-medication purpose.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Natural Products and related journals
- Journal of Natural Products Chemistry & Research
- Homeopathy & Ayurvedic Medicine
- Journal of Asian Natural Products Research
- Studies in Natural Products Chemistry
- IInternational Journal of Applied Research in Natural Products
- Records of Natural Products
- Indian Journal of Natural Products and Resources
List of major Natural Products and related Conferences
- Alternative Medicine Conference Marine Drugs & Natural Products Medicine Conference
- 5th Traditional Medicine Conference
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Natural Products
- 5th International Conference on Natural Products for Health and Beauty (NATPRO 5)
- Natural Products Gordon Research Conference
List of major Natural Products and related Research Centres
- National Center for Natural Products Research
- Leibniz Institute for Natural Product Research and Infection Biology – Hans Knöll Institute (HKI)
- Natural Products Research Institute, Seoul National University
- Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug Interaction Research (U54)
- Centre for Research in Indian Systems of Medicine (CRISM)
- Natural products at the Hans Knöll Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on February 24, 2020