As per available reports about 20 journals, 25 Conferences, 19 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Naturopathy and about 5880 articles are being published on the current trends in Naturopathy. As reported in Wikipedia Naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine based on a belief in vitalism, which posits that a special energy called "vital energy" or "vital force" guides bodily processes such as metabolism, reproduction, growth, and adaptation. Naturopathy favors a holistic approach with non-invasive treatment and generally avoids the use of surgery and drugs. Practitioners of naturopathy often prefer methods of treatment that are not compatible with evidence-based medicine, and in doing so, reject the tenets of biomedicine and modern science. Naturopathic medicine is considered replete with pseudoscientific, ineffective, unethical, and possibly dangerous practices.
The Journal of Alternative & Integrative Medicine is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in naturopathy. Journal of Alternative & Integrative Medicine focused on the areas such as Ayurvedic medicine, homeopathy, osteopathy, chiropractic, aromatherapy and anthroposophic medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, traditional-medicine, complementary-therapy & mind-body-link.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. Journal of Alternative & Integrative Medicine is organizing 2nd International Conference & Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine during August 25-26, 2014 Beijing, China with the theme of exploring the advancement in the alternative & Integrative Medicine.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major naturopathy and related journals
• Journal of Alternative & Integrative Medicine
• Naturopathy Resource Guide
• Natural Medicine Journal
• AANP - American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
• Naturopathy: An Introduction
• Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
• Naturopathic Journals
• Naturopathy Journal Integrated Science Publishing
List of major naturopathy and related Conferences
• 2nd International Conference & Exhibition on Traditional & Alternative Medicine
• MEDICA 2014
• MEDICA 2015
• Salon du Bien-être `FEEL WELL` 2015
List of major naturopathy and related Research Centres
• Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute
• Vivekanand Medical Research Institute
• Sarvayush Naturopathy & Yoga Research Center
• Aditya Yoga Naturopathy Hospital & Research Institute
• JSS. Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
• Shifa Naturopathic Holistic Healing Research Center
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 24, 2020