As per available reports about 104 journals, 916 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Neglected Tropical Disease and about 119000 articles are being published on the current trends in Neglected Tropical Disease. The neglected diseases are a group of tropical infections which are especially endemic in low-income populations in developing regions of Africa, Asia, and the Americas. Different organizations define the set of diseases differently. In sub-Saharan Africa, the impact of these diseases as a group is comparable to malaria and tuberculosis.
The Journal of Tropical Medicine & Surgery is an academic journal, hosted by OMICS International, a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals. Tropical Medicine” refers to the wide-ranging clinical research, and an educational effort of clinicians, scientists, surgeons, with immunologic, surgical and molecular approaches to tropical diseases, occurs solely in tropical and subtropical regions. Tropical Medicine & Surgery: Open Access emphasises the clinical, diagnosis, treatment of Tropicaldiseases with their Therapeutic & Surgical aspects.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. As a growing organization- OMICS Group is esteemed to invite you to join the 4th Epidemiology and Public Health Conference which will be held from October 03-05, 2016 at London, UK.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major neglected tropical disease and related journals
• Journal of Tropical Medicine & Surgery
• Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine
• Journals - Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
• Journal of Tropical Medicine
• International Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health
• Journal of Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
List of major neglected tropical disease and related Conferences
• 4th International Conference on Surgery
• American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) 63rd Annual Meeting 2014
• American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) 65th Annual Meeting 2016
• American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) 64th Annual Meeting 2015
• Travel Medicine for the Primary Care Practitioner Alaskan Cruise Co-Sponsored w/School of Medicine
• European Academy of Paediatrics, congress and Master course 2015 (EAP 2015)
• 16th International Conference on Emergency Medicine (ICEM 2016)
List of major neglected tropical disease and related Research Centres
• Tropical Medicine: Home
• The Research Institute for Tropical Medicine
• London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
• Institute of Tropical Medicine Antwerp
• Institute of Tropical Medicine, Belgium
• Summer Institute in Tropical Medicine at the Johns Hopkins
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on September 20, 2020