As per the recent records about 50 journals, 25 conferences and 20 workshops are being dedicated to the field of nuclear medicine. As per wiki Nuclear medicine is a medical specialty involving the application of radioactive substances in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. In nuclear medicine procedures, radionuclides are combined with other elements to form chemical compounds, or else combined with existing pharmaceutical compounds, to form radiopharmaceuticals. These radiopharmaceuticals, once administered to the patient, can localize to specific organs or cellular receptors. This property of radiopharmaceuticals allows nuclear medicine the ability to image the extent of a disease process in the body, based on the cellular function and physiology, rather than relying on physical changes in the tissue anatomy. In some diseases, nuclear medicine studies can identify medical problems at an earlier stage than other diagnostic tests. Nuclear medicine, in a sense, is "radiology done inside out", or "endo-radiology", because it records radiation emitting from within the body rather than radiation that is generated by external sources like X-rays.
Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy is a medical specialty involving the application of radioactive substances in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy is a peer reviewed medical journal that includes a wide range of topics in this field and creates a platform for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal and the editorial office promises to peer review the submitted manuscripts to ensure quality. Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy is one of the best open access journals that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in this field and provide online access to the researchers worldwide without any restrictions or subscriptions.
Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy is supporting "2ndInternational Conference on Medical Physics” which is going to be held during August 03-05, 2015 at Birmingham, UK with the respective theme “Discovering the new possibilities and diversified applications of Medical Physics on Human life”.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of Major Journals on Nuclear Medicine
List of Major Conferences on Nuclear Medicine and related fields:
List of Major Research Centers on Nuclear Medicine and related fields:
- Imaging and Radiation Oncology Core, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Institute of Radiation Physics, HZDR, Germany.
- Institute of Biological Research
- UW Medical Radiation Research Center.
- Centre for Medical Radiation Physics, University of Wollongong, Australia
- OncoRay - Center for Radiation Research in Oncology, Germany
- Radiation Physics Division, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Centre for Nuclear and Radiation Physics, University of Surrey, UK.
- Takasaki Advanced Radiation Research Institute, Japan
- Center of Acute Radiation Research
List of Nuclear Medicine related field Associations:
- Society of Computed Body Tomography & Magnetic Resonance
- Society of Breast Imaging
- The Inter-American Society of Chemotherapy
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine (ABNM)
- American College of Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO)
- The Association for medical Imaging & Management
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Radium society
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography,
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology (ASITN)
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
- American Telemedicine Association (ATA)
- Association of University Radiologists
- Association of Vascular and Interventional Radiographers
- Clinical Magnetic Resonance Society (CMRS)
- Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS)
- International Association of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology
- International Consortium for Medical Imaging Technology (ICMIT)
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- International Society of Radiographers & Radiological Technologists (RSRRT)
- International Society of Radiology
- Radiation Research Society
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on February 21, 2024