As per available reports about 110 journals, 169 Conferences, 36workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Optics and about 109,000 articles are being published on the current trends in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. Obstructive Sleep Apnoea is the disorder that occurs while a person is asleep. It is caused by the blockage of airway thus leading to uneasiness in breathing. During a sleep apnea episode, the diaphragm and chest muscles work harder to open the obstructed airway and pull air into the lungs. Breathing usually resumes with a loud gasp, snort, or body jerk. These episodes can interfere with sound sleep. They can also reduce the flow of oxygen to vital organs and cause irregular heart rhythms.
The Journal of Sleep Disorders & Therapy is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Sleep Disorders & Therapy provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS Group Conference series invites you to attend the 2nd International Confernce on Sleep Disorders and Medicine popularly known as Sleep Medicine 2016, which is going to be held during November 28th -30th, 2016 at Chicago, USA.Sleep Disorders and Sleep Therapy is a cross-disciplinary area concerned with the psycological and physical health conditions related to sleep disorders and conventional and advanced sleep therapies. The main goal of Sleep Medicine 2016 is to illuminate the gravity of the topic, how it affects our day to day lives, prevention and stairway to a healthier tomorrow.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Obstructive Sleep Apnoea related Journals
List of major Obstructive Sleep Apnoea related Conferences
- 2nd International Conference on Alzheimer’s diseases and dementia
- 2014 Sleep Disorder Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Sleep Apnea & Multi-Modal Transportation Conference (SAMTC)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (OSAS) Surgery International Course
- The Irish Sleep Apnoea Trust - ISATNewcastleSleep 2015 (22 Oct 2015 → 24 Oct 2015, Newcastle, United Kingdom)
- SleepSpindles2016 — International Conference on Sleep Spindling (12 May 2016 → 14 May 2016; Budapest, Hungary)
- The Brain Conferences: The Neurobiology of Sleep and Circadian Rhythm (11 Oct 2015 → 14 Oct 2015; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Better Breathing Conference (11 Oct 2015 → 14 Oct 2015; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Better Breathing Conference (29 Jan 2016 → 30 Jan 2016; Toronto, Canada)
- Melatonin Biology: Actions and Therapeutics (19 Jul 2015 → 24 Jul 2015; Lisbon, Portugal)
- IPA — 2015 IPA International Congress (13 Oct 2015 → 16 Oct 2015; Berlin, Germany)
- 2016 Symposium Silent Contributors Injury/Illness/Performance (18 Mar 2016 → 19 Mar 2016; Bruce, Australia)
- AACP Encore — Current Psychiatry/AACP 2015 Psychiatry Update Encore Presentation (03 Dec 2015 → 05 Dec 2015; Las Vegas, United States)
- EROC2016 — 6th Emirates ORL Audiology and Communication Disorders Congress (13 Jan 2016 → 15 Jan 2016; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- SANS Boston 2015 (03 Aug 2015 → 08 Aug 2015; Boston, United States)
- "SleepSpindles2016 — International Conference on Sleep Spindling
- (12 May 2016 → 14 May 2016; Budapest, Hungary)"
- Conference on Frustration, Disorder and Localization: Statics and Dynamics (28 Sep 2015 → 02 Oct 2015; ICTP Trieste, Italy)
- ASCIP — 2015 Academy of Spinal Cord Injury Professionals Educational Conference & Expo SCI… And All That Jazz (06 Sep 2015 → 09 Sep 2015; New Orleans, United States)
- WCN 2015 — XXII World Congress of Neurology (31 Oct 2015 → 05 Nov 2015; Santiago, Chile)
- Topics in Mental Health for the Primary Care Provider Iberian Cruise (02 Oct 2015 → 09 Oct 2015; Southampton, United Kingdom)
List of major Obstructive Sleep Apnoea related Associations
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on July 04, 2022