As per available reports about 100 journals, 162 Conferences, 30 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Gerontology and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in ontology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to proteomics are being carried out. ontology is the branch of physiology that deals with the analysis and study of the varying perceptions of different people towards the same goal, that may be any work related decision to be taken or any other type of queries or assertions.
OMICS International feels it as an honor to announce the “2nd International Conference on Geriatrics & Gerontology” which is scheduled from Aug 31-Sept 02, 2015 at Toronto, Canada.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major ontology and related journals
• Journal of Applied Ontology - IAOA
• EPEKEINA. International Journal of Ontology
• International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies
• The Journal of Social Ontology (JSO)
• Applied Ontology
List of major ontology and related Conferences
• Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Ontology
• 8th International Conference on Formal Ontology
• International Conference on Biomedical Ontology
• 12th Annual Meeting: Japanese Society of Medical Oncology
• TOTh Conferences – Terminology & Ontology
• 4th International Thoracic Oncology Conference Dresden (ITOCD4)
List of major ontology and related Research Centres
• NCOR: National Center for Ontological Research
• European Centre for Ontological Research (ECOR)
• Barry Smith, National Center for Ontological Research
• Bremen Ontology Research Group
• National Center for Biomedical Ontology
• National center for ontological research,
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on April 17, 2021