As per available reports about 137 journals, 173 Conferences, 34 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to ophthalmology and about 366282 articles are being published on the current trends in ophthalmology. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to ophthalmology are being carried out. Ophthalmology is the branch of science that deals with the study, diagnosis, diseases and other effects related to eye. The science of eye is one of the most advanced and researched disciplines although initiated in the ancient but have a wide range of scope.
The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Ophthalmology. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Ophthalmology, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
The Ophthalmology conference aims to serve as a catalyst for the advancement in Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology by connecting scientists within and across disciplines at conferences held under a single roof that creates an environment conducive to information exchange, generation of new ideas and acceleration of applications that benefit society. The ophthalmology meeting, 10th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology to be held on Nov 28-30, 2016 in Dubai, UAE.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Ophthalmology and related journals
List of major Ophthalmology and related Conferences
- EuRetina Congress September 17-20 2015 Nice France
- 14th VitreoRetinal Symposium September 24-26, 2015 Frankfurt Germany
- 4th Bavarian Autumn Academy October 9-10, 2015, Weissach, Germany
- Annual Congress of Japan Clinical Ophthalmology October 15-18, 2015 Nagoya Japan
- 40th Annual Pediatric Ophthalmology Day October 16, 2015 , Montreal, Canada
- European Contact Lens and Ocular Surface Congress October 16-17, 2015, Izmir Turkey
- Ophthalmic Imaging: From Theory to Current Practice October 16-17, 2015, Paris, France
- 46th Wacker Course for Clinical Retinology November 7, 2015, Essen Germany
- 88th. Meeting of the Ophthalmologists´ Society of the Rhine-Main-Area November 7, 2015, Mainz, Germany
- IPOS VII Pre-Academy Meeting "Strabismus and Pediatric Plastics" November 13, 2015, Las Vegas, USA
- AAO Annual Meeting November 14-17, 2015 Las Vegas, USA
- Annual Congress of the Society of the Ophthalmologists of Saxony November 27-28, 2015 Chemnitz, Germany
- The Wilmer Eye Institute's 28th Annual Current Concepts in Ophthalmology December 3-5, 2015 Baltimore, Spain
- Congress of the Society of the Ophthalmologists of Berlin and Brandenburg December 4-5, 2015, Berlin, Germany
- The 4th International Exhibition of Ophthalmological Professional Industry December 4-6, 2015 Vietnam
- 23rd Cologne Advent Symposium December 12, 2015 Cologne, Germany
- Glaucoma 360 New Horizons Forum January 28-30, 2016, California, USA
- World Ophthalmology Congress (WOC) 2016, February 5-9, 2016, Guadalajara, Mexico
- American Glaucoma Society Annual Meeting, March 3-6, 2016, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- The Wilmer Eye Institutes 33rd Annual Current Concepts Meeting in Ophthalmology, March 13-18, 2016 Vail, Colo
- ARVO Annual Meeting, May 1-6, 2016, Seattle, Washington
- EGS Congress, June 19, 2016 - June 22, 2016 Prague, Czech Republic
- ASRS Annual Meeting , August 10, 2016, San Francisco, USA
- AAO Annual Meeting, October 15-18, 2016, Chicago, USA
- ARVO Annual Meeting 2017, May 7-11, 2017, Baltimore, USA
- ASRS Annual Meeting, August 12-16, 2017 Boston, USA
- AAO Annual Meeting, November 11, 2017, New Orleans, USA
List of major Ophthalmology and related Societies
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 06, 2021