Oral care is commonly performed to avoid removal of wisdom teeth, prepare the mouth for dentures, repair jaw problems and perform root canals. Oral care is most important thing in order to avoid large scale dental complications
The Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Oral care. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Oral care, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Journal of Oral Hygiene and Health is associated with upcoming conference of Indian Dental Congress 2015, to be held in Bangalore, India on Nov, 23-25 2015.
|OMICS International hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. OMICS International journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. OMICS International signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Oral Surgery and related journals
- Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health (Best High Impact Articles)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dental Management
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The Oral Surgery journal, British Association of Oral Surgeons and Wiley-Blackwell
- The Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery (JMOSI)
- Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Elsevier
List of major Oral Surgery and related Conferences
- International Conference and Exhibition on Dentistry
- The ACOMS 35th Annual Scientific Conference and Exhibition Orthognathic and Esthetic Surgery
- International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies
- 5th World Congress and The American Head And Neck Society Annual Meeting Joint Congress
- French Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 50th Congress 2014
- European Association for Osseointegration Annual Meeting 2014
- South African Society of Maxillo-Facial and Oral Srgeons Annual Meeting 2014
List of major Oral Surgery and related Research Centres
- The Oral Surgery Center
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Research, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Research, Emory University
- Department of Plastic And Oral Surgery, Boston Children's Hospital
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 18thSepÂ 2015