Articles related to dentistry and dental sciences are being published on the current trends in Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health. In terms of research annually, USA, India, Japan, Brazil and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to dentistry is being carried out. Oral Surgery is one of the important branches of medical sciences that deals with the management of the diseases and diagnosis related to the head, jaws, face, neck or any injuries caused to such organs. Oral surgery involves the treatment or any surgery related to the dental specialities.
Oral surgery is commonly performed to remove wisdom teeth, prepare the mouth for dentures, repair jaw problems and perform root canals. Oral surgeons may also perform more advanced procedures as required after trauma or severe disease damages the structures of the mouth.
The Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in Oral Surgery. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of Oral Surgery, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
Journal of Oral Hygiene and Health is associated with upcoming conference of Indian Dental Congress 2015, to be held in Bangalore, India on Nov 23-25, 2015.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Oral Surgery and related journals
List of major Oral Surgery and related Conferences
List of major Oral Surgery and related Research Centres
- The Oral Surgery Center
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Research, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Research, Emory University
- Department of Plastic And Oral Surgery, Boston Children's Hospital
- The British Acssociation of Oral Surgeons
- The 22nd International Conference on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2015
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- Canadian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Maxillofacial and Oral Surgeons in South Africa California
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Tennessee Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Asian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The Ontario Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow of the European Board of Oral Surgery
- British Society for Oral and Dental Research
- The Hinman Dental Society
- PanDental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Texas Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 27, 2022