As per available reports about 85 journals, 53 Conferences, 5 workshops are presently dedicated exclusively to Parasitic diseases and about 355292 articles are being published on the current trends in Chronic Infection. In terms of research annually, USA, UK, India, Japan, Brazil, Africa, South East Asia and Canada are some of the leading countries where maximum studies related to Parasitic diseases are being carried out. As per the reports in web Parasitic diseases are insidious in nature. This is a tropical disease which causes and kills many living beings with is its sporadic nature of longevity. The parasitic nature of insects and germs has increased the level of disease in tropical countries and African countries too. Parasitic disease causes when the parasite enters through the living being with any source or medium and starts its living procedure by damaging the body parts. This is called parasitic nature. Many researches are undergone for curing the different parasitic disease.
The Journal, Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology is an academic journal – hosted by OMICS International – a pioneer in open access publishing–and is listed among the top 10 journals in parasitic diseases. Each year research scientists have noticed a rise in the number of congresses being held in this field. The Journal, Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology provides a unique platform to researchers and scientist to explore the advanced and latest research developments in the field of parasitic diseases and related fields, thus bridging the gap between researchers and young scientists.
OMICS International is a pioneer in organizing international conferences. The conference related to Infections and parasitic disease is 2nd International Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases. OMICS Group International medical meetings in Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases invites world-class Parasitologist, parasitic disease researchers, bacteriologist, young researchers, talented student communities and also business delegates in the field of Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases to share their real-time data and network enhancing collaborations and partnership prospects. We are confident that Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases -2014 would emerge as one of the best scientific conferences organized by OMICS Group in 2014.
OMICS International – a pioneer in organizing international conferences on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases. 2nd International Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases” (Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases -2014). The glorious meeting would be held during November 17-19, 2014 at Chicago, USA.
|Our Group hosts over 700 leading-edge peer reviewed Open Access Journals and organize over 3000 International Conferences annually all over the world. Our Group journals have over 3 million readers and the fame and success of the same can be attributed to the strong editorial board which contains over 50000 eminent personalities that ensure a rapid, quality and quick review process. Our Group signed an agreement with more than 1000 International Societies to make healthcare information Open Access.
List of major Chronic Infection related journals
• Journal of Parasitic Diseases - Springer
• Journal of parasitic diseases - ResearchGate
• Journal - Human Parasitic Diseases - Libertas Academica
• International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
• Parasites & Vectors
• Iranian Journal of Parasitology
• Journal of Venomous Animals and Toxins
• Internet Journal of Parasitic Diseases
• Malaria Journal
• ACS Publications ACS Journals
• American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
• Journal Citation Reports
List of major Chronic Infection related Conferences
• 2nd International Conference on Endocrinology
• 33rd Annual Meeting of the European Bone & Joint Infection Society (EBJIS 2014)
• Microbiology & Infection 2014
• Mayo Clinic Acute and Chronic Leukemias 2014: A Case Based Discussion
• HIV Glasgow 2014 - The International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection
• 26th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care 2015
List of major Chronic Infection related Research Centre
• Infection Research
• Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research
• The Johns Hopkins Infectious Disease Center for Viral Hepatitis
• Calvin, Phoebe and Joan Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases
• The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
• Infectious Disease Research Institute
|This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on May 18, 2021